Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this would have been a closer contest if Nick Daicos was playing.

And can anyone let me when Dan McStay is coming back? I hope not against us. I feel like he would improve Collingwood immensely.

Collingwood:

Downhill skiers
Refuse to defend
Soft
Oldest list in the comp
No depth
No kids coming through
Got rid of Ginnivan for Schultz
Can keep going....

Absolute basket case 🤣

Blues win the flag, Cripps Brownlow, Walsh Norm Smith. Meanwhile..

Collingwood the worst premiership defence ever finishing 13th.

Richmond spoon.

Essendon getting their hopes up only to miss finals entirely in embarrassing fashion.

BEST. SEASON. EVER.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come out , come out
Wherever you are
Where Are You Hello GIF

Edit: True story. When Geelong beat Sydney by 81 points in the GF, I posted on BF that no one would have challenged Geelong in the GF and got a laugh react from a Collingwood supporter that they would have made the GF much closer and gave Geelong a hard game. It literally sounded like - “We lost to Sydney in the PF after being behind by 40 points and arsed our way to a 1 point loss …..but we could definitely have taken Geelong, who beat Sydney by 81 points.”

Now that’s an ego and thinking way too highly of yourselves.

An anecdote about some random interaction on the internet with a football fan talking up their team is hardly the stuff of "TRUE STORY GUYS!" almost a year later. The way you have remembered the details and carried a perception that their comments were rooted in ego and an elevated view of themselves is kinda... pathetic? At the very least, not something I'd usually expect to hear after being lured in by the promise of a TRUE STORY... omg strap yourselves in, this guy disagreed with something someone said on the interwebs a year ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back