Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Hang on.

Aren't Carlton supporters (unsuccessfully) trying to troll Collingwood supporters for finishing second 27 times?

I'm therefore confused... is being second a good thing, or not?

Says the NUMERO UNO Carlton troll on the entire site! 🙄

Why because I asked someone not to refer to me as ‘BOY’
No it was that other nonsense you both were spouting.

The two of you have turned into another version of the chuckle brothers. :laughv1:

If you don't who they are well Google is your friend there buddy. ;)

Please don’t refer to me as ‘BOY’, especially capitalised like that or in any format actually.
my apologies for the typo- it should have read SOTY...for obvious reasons. I will correct this immediately!

No it was that other nonsense you both were spouting.

The two of you have turned into another version of the chuckle brothers. :laughv1:

If you don't who they are well Google is your friend there buddy. ;)
Thought this was a thread for a bit of fun. Thought we were all having a laugh. Seems only Carlton supporters can do that and if Pies fans do it, well it is nonsense Not sure why you feel the need to call people out. Bag Collingwood great, I badg Carlton, great. No need to focus on individuals.

Thought this was a thread for a bit of fun. Thought we were all having a laugh. Seems only Carlton supporters can do that and if Pies fans do it, well it is nonsense Not sure why you feel the need to call people out. Bag Collingwood great, I badg Carlton, great. No need to focus on individuals.
I agree we are all having a laugh, hence the chuckle brothers reference. They were a beloved comedy act who provided entertainment to people.

Yourself and the other guy to a far lesser extent, have provided plenty of comedy entertainment over the past couple of pages.

I thought your Carlton and world wars jokes were pretty hilarious actually. It provided laughter and laughter is food for the soul mate.

100% well said SOTY. There’s a couple starting to cross the fun line.

Let’s keep it fun and keep the LOLs coming, nothing personal needs to be said here as it’s just a game and both clubs should be enjoying where they are at this present stage.

It’s winning premierships isn’t it. I don’t recall teams celebrating Grand Final loss anniversaries do you?
Yes we have 3 clubs on the same number and have been in the competition the same amount of time.

So, how do you separate them? What's the next best metric? Obviously that's GF's

Or do you believe, like some blose fans here, that spoons or bottom of the ladder is a better metric 'coz at least we didn't lose the grand final?'

Yes we have 3 clubs on the same number and have been in the competition the same amount of time.

So, how do you separate them? What's the next best metric? Obviously that's GF's

Or do you believe, like some blose fans here, that spoons or bottom of the ladder is a better metric 'coz at least we didn't lose the grand final?'
Next best metric? Brownlow’s, Coleman’s, All Australians, Hall of Fame, Legends etc

I don’t count runners up as good metric… it’s a failure, on the big stage. 1993 still haunts me to this day.

In the case of a tie breaker like what we have now, i like to fall back on those VFA/Victorian era flags.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next best metric? Brownlow’s, Coleman’s, All Australians, Hall of Fame, Legends etc

I don’t count runners up as good metric… it’s a failure, on the big stage. 1993 still haunts me to this day.

Your 2024 Grand Final loss to Collingwood will haunt you more.

Umm all of those are individual awards, not a measure of team performance.

Try again, but you won't be able to come up with something, or you could just concede.

So the best way to measure the teams with the most premierships, is to separate them by who has lost more Grand Finals? Yeh, nah, I’m not conceding.
Oh my.

I actually think this poster is serious...

How about you look at it this way?

Do you think Preliminary Finalists Carlton in 2023 were a better team than 9th placed Carlton in 2022?

And if Carlton make the Grand Final this year, but lose, would you consider Carlton 2024 a better team than Carlton 2023?

Last edited:
Oh my.

Do you think Preliminary Finalists Carlton in 2023 were a better team than 9th placed Carlton in 2022?

And if Carlton make the Grand Final this year, but lose, would you consider Carlton 2024 a better team than Carlton 2023?
Yes this poster is in serious denial.

Oh my.

You’re twisting the discussion to suit your narrative.

Poster said there’s 3 teams with the same amount of Premiership and how do you separate them? I threw up some alternate suggestions to his, which is grand finals played etc. etc.

On reflection, you can’t seperate them, we’re all on 16… but you’re new to the dais, so I understand you’re still trying to comprehend it.

You’re twisting the discussion to suit your narrative.

Poster said there’s 3 teams with the same amount of Premiership and how do you separate them? I threw up some alternate suggestions to his, which is grand finals played etc. etc.

On reflection, you can’t seperate them, we’re all on 16… but you’re new to the dais, so I understand you’re still trying to comprehend it.
In every other sport you go with most seconds, and if they're equal its most thirds etc

Not exactly rocket science and this is getting weirder, this denial that 2nd is better than 3rd or even last 😆 whole point of this thread is who finishes HIGHER 😆 🤣 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back