Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a good weekend knocked .2 off my handicap and got to see Richmond, Collingwood and Essendon lose. I'm a happy chappy! PS when I want to hit a power fade I just think tickle slap across the left side of a Collingwood supporters face and when I have to go long with high draw I think dont hold back - just smash the right side of the Collingwood supporters face. Works a treat!

I had a good weekend knocked .2 off my handicap and got to see Richmond, Collingwood and Essendon lose. I'm a happy chappy! PS when I want to hit a power fade I just think tickle slap across the left side of a Collingwood supporters face and when I have to go long with high draw I think dont hold back - just smash the right side of the Collingwood supporters face. Works a treat!
Interesting, I think about Carlton when I'm trying to induce a dry 💩

Lol I remember seeing him torch our recruitment of Acres last off-season as well.

Bloke has gotten so much shit wrong the last 24 months. If the internet had enough bandwith to store them all, I'm sure they could be dug up.
Don’t mind Fadge, he obviously hates Carlton and is having a hard time atm with the Blues rise up the ladder. Imagine when Carlton win a premiership bloke will have melt down.

Don’t mind Fadge, he obviously hates Carlton and is having a hard time atm with the Blues rise up the ladder. Imagine when Carlton win a premiership bloke will have melt down.
To the contrary.

If Carlton make the Grand Final and Collingwood don't, I'll be wearing a Carlton guernsey in support of my long suffering Carlton supporting friends, in the same way as I did for Richmond in 2017.

To the contrary.

If Carlton make the Grand Final and Collingwood don't, I'll be wearing a Carlton guernsey in support of my long suffering Carlton supporting friends, in the same way as I did for Richmond in 2017.
I'll be somewhere near the south pole, like I was for Richmond's drought breaker 🤮

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My old man (who, despite not being that old) relies on me to organize tickets for everything, as if he's incapable of logging on to the internet.

When we hit form last year, actually I think after we made the PF, he calls me just assuming I was all over obtaining GF tickets if we needed them. Conversation was word for word over the phone:

"mate, have you got GF tickets if we need? We're MCC so you should've gone in the ballot a few months ago"
"No, Dad - how the **** would I have known to do that?"
"you're kidding, how can you not be organized like that? that's how the GF tickets work, I can't believe you don't know this"

"dad, what the actual **** would I know about the process to get GF tickets? I've never seen past an elimination final win, I was 7 years old in 1999"
"good point"
I always meant to ask this. What was it like to experience a flag as a 3 year old?

To the contrary.

I am in favour of this if you intend to use yourself like a human voodoo doll.

I always meant to ask this. What was it like to experience a flag as a 3 year old?

I only remember the final siren, sitting next to my old man and him just chilling, he'd seen a few flags so there was a bit of 'yep, another one, standard' vibe about him.

He was an arrogant prick of a supporter back then. Always taught me as a Carlton fan to never sook as we deserve all the shit we cop when we're no good, because there's nothing more insufferable than Carlton fans when they're going well (himself included). I thought I'd be exempt from that rule considering we've never been good since, but anyway.

To the contrary.

Please , don't. Unless you hold up a banner stating that you picked Carlton to finished 16th and sit in the cheersquad

Gee I love that we’re two games above Collingwood.. how’s the view from all the way down there?

Friday night will be fun.. Collingwood wouldn’t want to drop this one but equally so would bombers be wanting to drop a game against the geriatrics? I don’t think so…

I’ll put my feet up and enjoy as it’s a nice view from above 😍😎

To the contrary.

Thats a nice gesture Fudgey - but what if Carlton are playing aginst Collingwodo in teh GF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back