Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Losing to the Saints this year has got to be one of the biggest chokes so far. You must sit back and reflect and think how in the hell
No not at all, we have performed ordinary. We’ve only defeated real crap sides this year.

Blues all the way for mine, if they don’t salute from here out, it’s an undisputed choke of high proportions !

WhDesperately trying the moz already.

Don’t write-off the season just yet GC and North may not play finals so you have a chance.
Be Quiet Michael C Hall GIF

Interesting that beer man & his Collingwood mates now finally give us kudos, clearly sorely sought, and now talk about making sure we win the thing or else apparently we’re chokers supposedly

Well I guess the pies do have the experience of choking in big finals games so…..

Interesting that beer man & his Collingwood mates now finally give us kudos, clearly sorely sought, and now talk about making sure we win the thing or else apparently we’re chokers supposedly

Well I guess the pies do have the experience of choking in big finals games so…..
I’ve always said Carlton will make a PF , I haven’t swayed from that.

But I think the way you are playing now, clearly you are the best team in it, so yes I think it’s a choke if you fail to win everything like we did last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, pretty sure as soon as Boyd did it, he knew he was in trouble.
Yes he felt bad for someone getting hit in the head - regardless the high contact was caused by the player that chose to duck and put himself in danger. The vast majority of oppo supporters online I have seen were laughing at the decision. Would be very surprised if we don't appeal

Maynard the junkyard dog 'tough guy'<lol> - has added flopping to his quiver. A Junky flopper now. Anyone else notice another Darcy Moore knee to the ribs of Witts ? - coming side on with pointed knee( again) another #Dirtybirds act.

#shamefuldirtybirds

Collin gwood (aka dirty birds) run to finals

Essendon 50/50 - lose this one and bye bye top4 finish
Geelong 50/50 - see above
Hawthorn 50/50 - see above
Richmond W ( am I being too confident abotu Collingwdo here?)
Carlton (good luck dirty birds)
Sydney 40/60 ( I reckon Collingwood win this one)
Brisbane DEFINITE LOSS
Melbourne 65/35 ( LOL Melb might see COllingwood out of finals)

tick tock
tick tock

Collin gwood (aka dirty birds) run to finals

Essendon 50/50 - lose this one and bye bye top4 finish
Geelong 50/50 - see above
Hawthorn 50/50 - see above
Richmond W ( am I being too confident abotu Collingwdo here?)
Carlton (good luck dirty birds)
Sydney 40/60 ( I reckon Collingwood win this one)
Brisbane DEFINITE LOSS
Melbourne 65/35 ( LOL Melb might see COllingwood out of finals)

tick tock
tick tock
Drugs are bad mmmkkkay

Mr Mackey Mmkay GIF by South Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back