Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Only if you are a moron. Stating facts is something big boys can handle. I think the cry bubbas are those whose feelings are hurt by facts. They tend to spoil the party at times.
I heard that this is your favourite song buddy.:laughv1:

Oh well.

At least we had a premiership to celebrate.

How were the celebrations from the Carlton folk last year when they qualified for finals!
We're not talking about last year, find last years thread if you like.

Pahlease, heard that all before.

Will regroup, win the next couple as underdogs, and be right back in the thick of it.

And have Cox, McStay and Billy back for the Baggers game. Billy to kick the winner again.
It will be a meaningless game for the Pies, can't make the eight so starting the off seasons operations for players.

Facts are nothing to be scared of- they are what they are.
Here is another fact for you. Teams have worked you out, and as of the current moment in time you just haven't got the answers.

Oh, I missed this thread. It is nice to wonder back in due to a break from the main board due to racist reasons. Great to see Blues supporters up and about. They deserve some bragging rights after years of pain and torment. It is amusing though to see a Tigers fan try to get in for some sledging. Probably symbolic of how pathetic they have become having to ride on the coat tails of one of their arch enemies.

As for the Blues their fans must be getting edgy getting closer to finals. With one of the worst AFL Grand Final win / loss records, winning only 33% of the Grand Finals they have competed in, they must be starting to get concerned. With all this wonderful sledging they have provided (and at the moment it is warranted). they would not want to crash and burn. Hell will be coming if they do, I would imagine.

Oh, I missed this thread. It is nice to wonder back in due to a break from the main board due to racist reasons. Great to see Blues supporters up and about. They deserve some bragging rights after years of pain and torment. It is amusing though to see a Tigers fan try to get in for some sledging. Probably symbolic of how pathetic they have become having to ride on the coat tails of one of their arch enemies.

As for the Blues their fans must be getting edgy getting closer to finals. With one of the worst AFL Grand Final win / loss records, winning only 33% of the Grand Finals they have competed in, they must be starting to get concerned. With all this wonderful sledging they have provided (and at the moment it is warranted). they would not want to crash and burn. Hell will be coming if they do, I would imagine.
You might find a decent comedy here, where you can copy this post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You might find a decent comedy here, where you can copy this post

I have a very strong feeling we will get plenty of comedy watching Carlton in September.

Oh, so we were premiership contenders in 2024, regardless of whether we actually contend for the premiership.

Interesting assessment.

Does that mean every team is a premiership contender at the start of a season, until you rule them out?

As defending premiers you are regarded as contenders by default.

Let me get this right...a Collingwood supporter who doesn't rate 'participation' awards?

40 tackles in a game of football when backs were against the wall?

A Captain who got schooled by a 19 year old debutant?

A GOAT that is surprised by - close attention from the opposition?

A disposal stat of 30 hand in hand with a DE efficiency of 30% - that is the opposition letting the kidgoat HAVE the ball - and fanks for the turnovers ....

Good luck.

Really?

There have been plenty of celebrations in this thread by your counterparts already, and there's still a fair bit to play out this season...
You always tell us that the H&A season is just qualifying, then in the same breath celebrate Collingwood having ‘the most wins of all time’.

Which is it? Because we all know when most of those wins occurred, with very few of the important ones against Carlton.

Is that stat correct ?
Carlton have won only 16 grand finals from 48 attempts ?
Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Is this a three flags in sixty years sort of hell i wonder? Get as much cash value as you can out of the flash in the pan flag.

Things could get quite ugly for you when your old guard retire!

Let me get this right...a Collingwood supporter who doesn't rate 'participation' awards?

40 tackles in a game of football when backs were against the wall?

A Captain who got schooled by a 19 year old debutant?

A GOAT that is surprised by - close attention from the opposition?

A disposal stat of 30 hand in hand with a DE efficiency of 30% - that is the opposition letting the kidgoat HAVE the ball - and fanks for the turnovers ....

Good luck.

Boring, come on, lift your game, this is a Banter thread not a cure for insomnia thread where you bore me to sleep.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back