Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine playing the 10th side without their 2 best players and leading by seven goals, having the umps paying double the frees to their side include the momentum killer clear mark to Hogan in front of goal where the blues then kicked the next 2 goals and losing.
lol Hogan mark was one of about 25 incorrect decisions in that game - people that use free kick differential in a single game to evaluate quality of umpiring have no idea

I havent seen one pies supporter make excuses about injuries in our last 2 losses, poor old Charlie gets an ouchie pre game and suddenly the sky has fallen down lol

Thoughts on the goat handling a tag?
I'm just saying what the Fox Footy broadcast said, I was watching the Hawks get flogged in the lead up. I do know from prior games that he's been struggling with his ankle for a while now though, probably why he's only leading the Coleman by 3 at the moment.

Since it is NAIDOC week kicking off, I will bid you all farewell in my home tongue (unfortunately a dying language as the kids at home all speak Kriol)

Nuparek tet wiyanan, te yinan kark yunan tar walliwaliman. Mumuck

Means it's getting dark, time for bed. Let the crocodiles stay in the river. Good night and sweet dreams.

That is, you too Blues fans, Have a good one. Has been a pleasure. Lot of fun.

Imagine playing the 10th side without their 2 best players and leading by seven goals, having the umps paying double the frees to their side include the momentum killer clear mark to Hogan in front of goal where the blues then kicked the next 2 goals and losing.

wow
Imagine being out of the 8.

IMG_0926.jpeg

Fail Call Of Duty GIF by G2 Esports

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly couldn't believe what i was seeing earlier.

That Pies fan with his woe is me bullshit with regards to injuries.

The brass neck on some people! They used up more than a generations worth of luck in that prelim final against GWS last year.

After watching them both this weekend I don’t think either club is going to pose much of a threat in September, the Pies won’t even be in the 8 anymore by the end of today.

What was Nicky's?
Walsh gets attention for half a game and he is restricted to 22 possessions (8 kicks), 4 clearances and 2 inside 50's.

GOATcos has 3 different players sharing the load against him for the entire night and still has 31 possessions (23 kicks), 12 clearances and 3 inside 50's.

You really think they were comparable games?

Walsh gets attention for half a game and he is restricted to 22 possessions (8 kicks), 4 clearances and 2 inside 50's.

GOATcos has 3 different players sharing the load against him for the entire night and still has 31 possessions (23 kicks), 12 clearances and 3 inside 50's.

Walsh has many who share the workload.
Nick doesn't- he looks around and has no support so he has to go and do it all himself. Actually feel sorry for him. It's sad

Haha! Really ? Wow

ofc we have - genuinely zero awareness of opposition teams

apologies, did not clarify my thoughts clearly. You would much prefer Saad (missed 5), Pittonet (9), Foggarty (6) than McKay (0), Curnow (0) or Cripps (0). Walsh and Cerra are very very good midfielders but not in a game changing way that Cripps is.

Yeah I don't think he knows. Unsurprisingly.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
every official list shows both of those listed to Essendon so unsure what your point is

Of those 23 kicks, only 7 hit a target

Remove this Banner Ad

Back