Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

But but some have a social life
Emotion Reaction GIF

I think today proves that no club is bulletproof and all have flaws. After this round , all it suggests to me that any side can win it if healthy and well drilled/coached
100% , although I do think when you do get a big buffer at the top, complacency can set in as you can go into man management mode of trying to get through games unscathed with the bigger picture ahead.

To use our favourite term in here, I do think Sydney have a few “dead rubbers” coming up. They have a little cushion and will do all that’s needed to make sure they finish top 2 and get that home final with a clean bill of health.

Interesting to see what the back third of the season has in store, all I know is that my boys need to pull the finger out and soon.

As King just said on First Crack - MRO will give him a week, Swans will appeal and it will get downgraded to careless and reduced to a fine.

'The AFL don't like asterisks for contenders on Brownlow night'
I just saw the incident then.

He will get off, Dureya did a very similar thing to GOATcos a few weeks ago and got off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

odd i havent been tagged by blues supporter itt this week. wheels are about to come off by the looks of it.

i suspect we will refer to the back end of 2024 as 'the chastening of lygon street'. as if that club needed it after the last 2 decades of mediocrity.
It's astounding that they're more excited about Collingwood dropping out of the top 8, than disappointed about missing an opportunity to lock away a top 4 (and possibly top 2) spot with a win last night.

They're not dealing with expectation well, the club and their supporters.

odd i havent been tagged by blues supporter itt this week. wheels are about to come off by the looks of it.

i suspect we will refer to the back end of 2024 as 'the chastening of lygon street'. as if that club needed it after the last 2 decades of mediocrity.
Someone with an anime avatar with a dumb take, what a surprise!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back