Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood posters have been circle jerking since last year's grand final. Wtf r u on ?
That’s generally what happens on BF after your team salutes in the GF, the circle jerking happens because last year we were the best side.

This year we are not, nor are Carlton which was proven last night with some flaws I think other clubs will try to expose. It won’t happen every week, I expect you guys to finish strong as I’ve said all season I believe you guys make the PF, but there is a lot in your game you guys need to sharpen up if you are to take the next step.

Curnow for one, as good a player as he is, he needs to show he can perform on the big stage. But I guess all is still to see and to quote premiership superstar Jordan De Goey “the proof will be in the pudding”

Enjoy us being “ninthwood” for a week.

That’s generally what happens on BF after your team salutes in the GF, the circle jerking happens because last year we were the best side.

This year we are not, nor are Carlton which was proven last night with some flaws I think other clubs will try to expose. It won’t happen every week, I expect you guys to finish strong as I’ve said all season I believe you guys make the PF, but there is a lot in your game you guys need to sharpen up if you are to take the next step.

Curnow for one, as good a player as he is, he needs to show he can perform on the big stage. But I guess all is still to see and to quote premiership superstar Jordan De Goey “the proof will be in the pudding”

Enjoy us being “ninthwood” for a week.
DeGoey ate all the pudding and left none for us. :(

You are probably right, I can’t remember a 2022 thread, I might of poked my tongue out and stuck my finger up but that’s about it.

I have had a few BF sabbaticals over the journey.
Well done mate 2006 is a fair stretch.

I’ve been here since 2006 Rob, long before you were, so why would you say I wasn’t here in 2022?

But if we are just going to measure dicks then that’s fine. “Play on”!
I've been here before the Dark Times when SOS was running around. Should've been AA ahead of Jonathon Hay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back