Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you get annoyed and upset when posts are not simply a yes or not to that question? If so, that is utterly pathetic

Who is going to be better in 2024 Carlton or Collingwood - simple thread question why does it annoy you so much ?- one could surmise your attitude is utterly pathetic...

blah blah blah

Apart from Sydney, no other good teams this year.

Make finals and def can do some damage from 7th or 8th.
Many have written them off but I think GWS are the real dark horse. With Taylor etc back and they turn it on they're the best in it. They almost made a gf last year from like 7th or something, can see them going on another run. Absolutely destroyed Carlton for 2 quarters.

Many have written them off but I think GWS are the real dark horse. With Taylor etc back and they turn it on they're the best in it. They almost made a gf last year from like 7th or something, can see them going on another run. Absolutely destroyed Carlton for 2 quarters.
Is 'Collins' Sam Taylor's nickname?

Also, be careful - you might get castigated for diverging from the thread topic...

Edit: good save.

Is 'Collins' Sam Taylor's nickname?

Also, be careful - you might get castigated for diverging from the thread topic...

Edit: good save.
Haha I mixed them up for a moment.

I guess pointless banter is the thread topic. Like the question is just an excuse for that.

Carlton, the worst second place team in the history of football. Again, they fold under pressure.
The Walsh turnover, the dropped mark by Curnow. Not even Charity Charlie and his umpire bias could help. A very very ordinary football team. And the Hollands rofl. Enough said.
Is that all you have?

What happened to that lame Blueshakes thing you were so hopeful would compete with the Colliwobbles?

When we beat you in Round 21, I am going to dedicate a Blue Heaven milkshake to you and raise a glass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And we absolutely destroyed them in the 2nd half when they played down in Melbourne while on top of the ladder.

tell us more about you and Fudgey sharing a soggy biscuit- that was entertaining - since neither of you want to talk about the thread topic - for OBVIOUS reasons.
Nah if you recall, the biscuit sharing was between you and Arr0w. If your best retort is simply using my comment and repurposing it in my direction, then you have an even lower intellectual capacity than I previously thought.

Nah if you recall, the biscuit sharing was between you and Arr0w. If your best retort is simply using my comment and repurposing it in my direction, then you have an even lower intellectual capacity than I previously thought.
there you go again - telling everyone about your soggy biscuit fetish...

I'm sure there is a hotline you can call to get teh help you obviously need.

Is that all you have?

What happened to that lame Blueshakes thing you were so hopeful would compete with the Colliwobbles?

When we beat you in Round 21, I am going to dedicate a Blue Heaven milkshake to you and raise a glass.

Ummmm tonight was Blueshakes, collapsing under pressure. Let's go one better. How about you buy me one and I drink it when the Pies destroy the Blues in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back