Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the contrary, you're delusional if you think Collingwood aren't a Powerhouse club.

What is your definition of a powerhouse club, and who are they, if Collingwood aren't?
You have won 3 flags in 66 years
Ageing list
No depth or youth coming through
No draft picks to help this year
Dont look like making finals this year
Crowds dropping off

Yep you are a powerhouse club 🤣

You have won 3 flags in 66 years
Ageing list
No depth or youth coming through
No draft picks to help this year
Dont look like making finals this year
Crowds dropping off

Yep you are a powerhouse club 🤣
Answer the question...

What is your definition of a powerhouse club, if the following criteria isn't aligned with your definition:
Most premierships
Most Grand Final appearances
Most finals appearances
Most games won
Most attended club in the history of the game (by a long way)
Biggest supporter group worldwide

Is your idea of a powerhouse club the team with the most promising youth and best hand at the draft table?

Answer the question...

What is your definition of a powerhouse club, if the following criteria isn't aligned with your definition:
Most premierships
Most Grand Final appearances
Most finals appearances
Most games won
Most attended club in the history of the game (by a long way)
Biggest supporter group worldwide

Is your idea of a powerhouse club the team with the most promising youth and best hand at the draft table?
Powerhouse club as of now....certainly not

Certainly not Collingwood thats for sure.

For who is, dont really care. Was just responding to your delusional statement that Collingwood are
Come on.

If you're saying Collingwood aren't, you must have something upon which to form that conclusion.

So who are the powerhouse clubs of that AFL, as we sit here on July 24, 2024?

Come on.

If you're saying Collingwood aren't, you must have something upon which to form that conclusion.

So who are the powerhouse clubs of that AFL, as we sit here on July 24, 2024?

The amount of times I’ve read you say that Collingwood supporters don’t need acknowledgement from Carlton supporters, only to follow up with a post where seeking acknowledgement from Carlton supporters is astonishing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood have won the most Premierships :think:

Took them 28 years to catch up to Carlton on 16.

FACT!

#Imfadgening

Imagine Collingwood having 27 chances to win a 17th flag and they choke every single time. This is a club that probably should be sitting on 25 flags right now, if we are being honest. 😂

Last edited:
The amount of times I’ve read you say that Collingwood supporters don’t need acknowledgement from Carlton supporters, only to follow up with a post where seeking acknowledgement from Carlton supporters is astonishing.
Who is seeking acknowledgement?

I'm just interested in his perspective on who the powerhouse clubs are, if (in his assessment) Collingwood aren't.

So multiple posters saying Collingwood aren't a Powerhouse, though declining you provide their rationale as to what constitutes a powerhouse and who those powerhouses are.

Just standard behaviour from this supporter group.

Who do they think they're kidding?

Trying to say 'Collingwood aren't a powerhouse' would be like me saying 'Carlton don't have navy blue in their traditional jumper, so there!'

Last edited:
So multiple posters saying Collingwood aren't a Powerhouse, though declining you provide their rationale as to what constitutes a powerhouse and who those powerhouses are.

Just standard behaviour from this supporter group.

Who do they think they're kidding?

Trying to say 'Collingwood aren't a powerhouse' would be like me saying 'Carlton don't have navy blue in their traditional jumper, so there!'
This is a new low for you pal. Might be time to log off I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back