Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The word I created for Carlton's continual failure season after season in both Home and Away and Finals series, 'The Blueshakes' is now officially part of Football folklore. It has been acknowledged by Carlton supporters on the Carlton Board.

View attachment 2065531
No Way Family GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The word I created for Carlton's continual failure season after season in both Home and Away and Finals series, 'The Blueshakes' is now officially part of Football folklore. It has been acknowledged by Carlton supporters on the Carlton Board.

View attachment 2065531

"Wank you very much" also one of yours, David Brent?

View attachment 2065531
You have about several decades to get that to stick, I haven't heard that in any Carlton or Collingwood's lexicon outside of here.

Pies are on 40 points with 4 games to play
How is it a worse defence OAT compared to Adelaide 1999 where they finished 13th in a 16 team comp and 8 wins for the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back