Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about? The question was find a list where Collingwood wasn't number 1 - has nothing to do with Carlton. Those columns they aren't number 1.

I personally think this whole topic is stupid given we are in a 2024 thread. Could not care less about what was happening in 1897.

Anyway back to 2024 and on the topic of "lists". Did you find that list of teams Pies have beaten that we have lost to?
Something tells me you won't get an answer mate.

Adelaide and West Coast.

Unfortunately Collingwood can't beat Collingwood, and just in case you haven't realised, Carlton have lost to Collingwood twice in 2024.
Got nothing to do with this thread.

Hawthorn is the only side outside the top 8 than can make it. They have games against Nth and Richmond.
Carlton win next week and the top 8 is done in my opinion.
Pies left it too late in my opinion. Ordinary premiership defence in my books.

Got nothing to do with this thread.
What hasn't got anything to do with this thread?

My response to a question that you predicted I wouldn't answer, or Collingwood beating Carlton twice in a thread where the thread topic is 'Who will be better - Carlton or Collingwood?'

As I said earlier - these Carlton posters don't know whether they are Arthur or Martha.

Our 44 points currently this season surpasses Geelongs 42 points of last season.

So we have now at least put the “worst premiership defence in history” to bed.
Couldn’t care if we win the next 5 wooden spoons as our premiership defence.

We experienced such an amazing year Carlton fans hadn’t felt for a long long long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My response to a question that you predicted I wouldn't answer, or Collingwood beating Carlton twice in a thread where the thread topic is 'Who will be better - Carlton or Collingwood?'

As I said earlier - these Carlton posters don't know whether they are Arthur or Martha.
Why not start the thread with that simple question instead of your usual weazle wording allowing for weazle twists and turns and changes to definitions?

#stoptheweazlingdirtybirds

Why didn't you reply to his post directly? Making a statement on it's own just confuses the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back