Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The columns are already sorted in the appropriate manner

Show us this all-time table then that doesn't have Collingwood on top
I am not sure what you are asking me - I can make a new table if you like and have those three metrics I listed as the three columns and Collingwood won't be number 1 in any of them.

Anyway as I stated before this whole topic has nothing to do with 2024 which is the topic of this thread.

Carlton are a pathetic spineless bunch of weak campaigners

Not sure how any Blues fan could continue lipping off when we continue to be such an embarrassment
giphy.gif

Yes that would be another list you could make based on that table but as you state irrelevant to the topic.
As irrelevant and inaccurate as you saying Carlton are better than Collingwood (i.e. higher on a list) because they've played in fewer finals series than Collingwood (i.e.premierships per finals series played).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a fun fact. In the last 40+ years there has only been 2 players to have had a shot after the siren and had it go out of bounds on the full. That is McGovern and Kernahan.

As irrelevant and inaccurate as you saying Carlton are better than Collingwood (i.e. higher on a list) because they've played in fewer finals series than Collingwood (i.e.premierships per finals series played).
No I didn't say that - once again don't put words in my mouth.

The original comment was find a list where Collingwood isn't number 1. I found three metrics where Collingwood are not first. It has nothing to do with Carlton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back