Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was Collingwoods season on the line stuff ? Like 6 weeks ago ? Lol.
Won't make finals. Horrible follow up from 2023.
As we've said many times, a flag from 2023 makes a disappointing 2024 a little easier to swallow.

But for Carlton, this build and rebuild has been 20 years in the making, and you've peaked at mid-table.

Oops.

I know, we had a collingwood v essendon moment and shat the bed. You know exactly what I'm talking about
Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland
I don't see what Saturday night had to do with the 1990 grand final

Incorrect. Both are true. We won and you lost.
The siren had gone and a Carlton player decided the game, Colingwood players could only watch on and had no influence on the result whatsoever.

As we've said many times, a flag from 2023 makes a disappointing 2024 a little easier to swallow.

But for Carlton, this build and rebuild has been 20 years in the making, and you've peaked at mid-table.

Oops.
Your opinion, not ours - was always Carlton not contending. This time last year we weren't even in the top 8. Now we are. I would say we are improving ever so slightly. Collingwood on the other hand have dropped 9 spots on the ladder. I had them finishing 4th from memory at start of the year. Can't believe I over rated them so much and am miles away from my initial prediction. I feel so embarassed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When was Collingwoods season on the line stuff ? Like 6 weeks ago ? Lol.
Won't make finals. Horrible follow up from 2023.
We'll all live having just won the premiership.
I'm sure Geelong wasn't too concerned in 2023.

It wont be 20 years, a high number of spoons and number 1 picks, and begging the AFL for more help until we are contending again.

Your opinion, not ours - was always Carlton not contending. This time last year we weren't even in the top 8. Now we are. I would say we are improving ever so slightly. Collingwood on the other hand have dropped 9 spots on the ladder. I had them finishing 4th from memory at start of the year. Can't believe I over rated them so much and am miles away from my initial prediction. I feel so embarassed
There is the real likelihood that the peak of this Carlton team is short of a contender.

Which is exactly what I have been saying.

Lack of depth.

Lack of speed.

Lack of quality ball users and decision makers.

Too many injury prone players on your list.

Back to the drawing board. Let's hope you get a better result next time and it takes less than 20 years...

It wont be 20 years, a high number of spoons and number 1 picks, and begging the AFL for more help until we are contending again.
1722836147658.png

There is the real likelihood that the peak of this Carlton team is short of a contender.

Which is exactly what I have been saying.

Lack of depth.

Lack of speed.

Lack of quality ball users and decision makers.

Too many injury prone players on your list.

Back to the drawing board. Let's hope you get a better result next time and it takes less than 20 years...
Only one of us are in the 8 and it must be the Pies after you read this garbage.

Pie supporters still referencing non 2024

Someone should tell them that they have only won 3 flags in 6p odd years

Such a powerhouse
You mean 3 flags since the start of the AFL competition. How many legitimate premierships have you won?

You don't actually know that.
Can I have the lotto numbers for Saturdays draw please whilst you are at it

Pie supporters still referencing non 2024

Someone should tell them that they have only won 3 flags in 6p odd years

Such a powerhouse

3 flags vs 1 in the modern AFL indicates this is not a road you want to go down.

The siren had gone and a Carlton player decided the game, Colingwood players could only watch on and had no influence on the result whatsoever.

If there was a moral premiership ladder Carlton would be 2 games on top I guess.

So who got the 4 points? Or were they withheld as only Carlton lost the game and Collingwood didn't win?
Where did i say Collingwood didn't win? I said they had no influence on who won the game after the siren had sounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back