Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard on SEN this morning he's taken more marks this year than any other ruckman in the comp.

Yet another year his output has exceeded that of TDK, at half the price.
Pittonet and Cameron went in the same trade period for about the same trade cost. Another one that got away for the Blues.

The deflections from 2024 are very humorous and salty

This thread is great for a laugh
So are most Collingwood vs Carlton games. It’s like Blues fans finding a gold coin on the ground, only to reach down to pick it up and it’s glued.

Wins against Carlton are fun but they’re nothing compared to the club’s great successes. Besides wins over Collingwood (which rarely come these days), what do Carlton fans have to truly celebrate?

So are most Collingwood vs Carlton games. It’s like Blues fans finding a gold coin on the ground, only to reach down to pick it up and it’s glued.

Wins against Carlton are fun but they’re nothing compared to the club’s great successes. Besides wins over Collingwood (which rarely come these days), what do Carlton fans have to truly celebrate?
You honestly think my emotions change from the result of a couple of individual games each year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard on SEN this morning he's taken more marks this year than any other ruckman in the comp.

Yet another year his output has exceeded that of TDK, at half the price.
No doubt you have TDK outside the top 100 like you did McKay, and the experts in AFL circles have him top 50 before he got injured

'Being 8th with 3 games to go in the season' equates to being 'entrenched in the top 8' in the world according to Carlton supporters.

Oh my.
You do realise that Carlton have been out of the top 8 for only 1 week this season. I believe that is entrenched.
Collingwood have been there for only 7 weeks out of the year. Oh dear. Talk about struggling

Extra :poo: for Carlton supporters. Nothing to celebrate approaching 30 years.

That little footy timeframe

Let me clear it up for you

We have been crap for many years due to our unprofessional, arrogant list management strategies from early 2000s

That changed a number of years ago, but who knows what success that now brings

If you really believe your club is some powerhouse club, even based on 3 flags in 34 years, I have a bridge going cheap

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back