Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood?

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2024?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh. So there wasn't a game last year where a Petracca goal that was awarded a point didn't influence the result of the match?

Hmmm. I must have imagined it...
That happens in football doesn't it, Brisbane were unlucky in the last 5 minutes of the GF and Pies got the cup, been happening in football for nearly 200 years, i wonder how much you really watch.

Last time I checked this is a public forum & anyone can respond to any posts!

Oh. My.

#Imfadgening
Love this.

The third person to have responded in this manner.

Indeed, it is a public forum, but the poster responded to a comment that was clearly and specifically directed at a completely different poster, and yet responded to me as though it was directed at him.

Context. Is important.

Love this.

The third person to have responded in this manner.

Indeed, it is a public forum, but the poster responded to a comment that was clearly and specifically directed at a completely different poster, and yet responded to me as though it was directed at him.

Context. Is important.

robert de niro compliment GIF

That happens in football doesn't it, Brisbane were unlucky in the last 5 minutes of the GF and Pies got the cup, been happening in football for nearly 200 years, i wonder how much you really watch.
As if he would acknowledge Brisbane being a tad unlucky in the Grand Final. How proposterous !!!
Carlton were lucky, Collingwood made their own luck - this is the Fadge way of debate. It has never been any different since he joined BF

As if he would acknowledge Brisbane being a tad unlucky in the Grand Final. How proposterous !!!
Carlton were lucky, Collingwood made their own luck - this is the Fadge way of debate. It has never been any different since he joined BF
Thing is, he never really commented much until a few years ago. Certainly didn't see him in 2012. Or when we beat Essendon in the EF. Funny that.

Thing is, he never really commented much until a few years ago. Certainly didn't see him in 2012. Or when we beat Essendon in the EF. Funny that.
Yeah, I was petrified of Carlton in their golden era of flag favouritism in 2012 (for a week), and their amazing Elimination Finals wins (whenever they were)!

Yeah, I was petrified of Carlton in their golden era of flag favouritism in 2012 (for a week), and their amazing Elimination Finals wins (whenever they were)!
My point was you weren't around when we weren't shit, your posts weren't prominent until only relatively recently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PhatBoy - it seems these guys are casting aspersions in your direction....

(At least, I think that's what they're getting at. Hard to know with these posters).
Definitely not them. It's someone who wrote exactly like you, but predates you. The Old Dark Navy's will know who it is.

Oh well, keep up with your conspiracy theories.

I don't understand why anyone would want to use alt accounts - I just tell it how it is, and couldn't care less what others think.

the very definition of a doofus mentality ...with a twist of arrogance that can only come from a deeply ingrained pile of ignorance.

"Harry McKay not a top100 AFL player.."

LOL

the very definition of a doofus mentality ...with a twist of arrogance that can only come from a deeply ingrained pile of ignorance.

"Harry McKay not a top100 AFL player.."

LOL
Yet, we see all these validation threads and claims

Apparently Pies could hold the record for consecutive wins in Adelaide 🙄

You were lucky you didn't play against Carlton in the finals - very very very lucky.

Lucky flag most would say - very lucky.

but hey - well done!
The gift that keeps on giving.

Carlton supporters think they would have had any fuel left in the tank if they fluked a win against the Lions

Would have been a 2019 or 22-like bloodbath

One of the great shames was not seeing Carlton get up that day

The gift that keeps on giving.

Carlton supporters think they would have had any fuel left in the tank if they fluked a win against the Lions

Would have been a 2019 or 22-like bloodbath

One of the great shames was not seeing Carlton get up that day
Curnow could have been running at 30% and he'd still have kicked a bag on Moore

Curnow could have been running at 30% and he'd still have kicked a bag on Moore
The same Charlie that was running at 80% for three goals in three finals?

Big finals overwhelm some players. They're not for everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back