Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood?

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2024?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pies were undermanned but geez the sooking at the umpires & playing for frees in the last was just silly.

Funnily enough I think beating them is simple. Tag Daicos, the dude is a cheat code when he’s allowed to do what he wants. I understand ‘team defence’ and all that but surely it’s not that deep to just tag the oppositions best player (when they’re as good as him).

Dogs had no Naughton, Libba, Weightman, Smith, Richards, Johanissen, Coffield.

Pies hanging out for a 36 year old to return.

Worrying signs.

Pies were undermanned but geez the sooking at the umpires & playing for frees in the last was just silly.

Funnily enough I think beating them is simple. Tag Daicos, the dude is a cheat code when he’s allowed to do what he wants. I understand ‘team defence’ and all that but surely it’s not that deep to just tag the oppositions best player (when they’re as good as him).
Yep, clearly coaches don't think Nick is worth tagging yet but really you stick anyone with a tank and some muscle on him and he's practically useless. The rest of the Pies squad is bog ordinary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, clearly coaches don't think Nick is worth tagging yet but really you stick anyone with a tank and some muscle on him and he's practically useless. The rest of the Pies squad is bog ordinary.

I really hope Vossy thinks he’s worth tagging when we play them next.

He’s basically their entire team.

He gets the clearances, provides the run, rebound from defense, sneaks fwd, accumulates. The pies are absolutely screwed without him.

I really hope Vossy thinks he’s worth tagging when we play them next.

He’s basically their entire team.

He gets the clearances, provides the run, rebound from defense, sneaks fwd, accumulates. The pies are absolutely screwed without him.
He is hard to tag. Keep him to 30 and we are doing well in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back