Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood?

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2024?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don’t care even with that stat, but good point with pies thinking they are somehow crucified. Is it all just banter or do people think any free kick differential is a conspiracy and proof of bias?

Usually good teams and players usually get more free kicks than poorer teams and players. Getting to the ball first usually means other side tries to infringe you. Pies a better side over the 2019-23 period so the above stat makes sense.

agree I was just using it to point out how hypocritical pies fans are. They love to use the free kick count to claim how curnow is umpired differently yet also don't claim that they are favoured more as a team than Carlton, which makes no sense.

Seems like we beat Collingwood without even playing them.

Cool.
Tigers and Carlton nuffies becoming frenamies wasn’t on my 2024 bingo card but I’m absolutely loving it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Difference is the Blues just get it done.
Screenshot 2024-04-01 000910.png

It shows.

At least Tiggers had the decency of winning a flag before becoming insufferable arrogant flogs.
You won a SF. Good clubs skip that week.

Haha.

If you think we’re insufferable now just wait a little longer.

You know what’s coming ;)
Do you know how sad and pathetic that sounds?
Why not just enjoy being a good team with promise...

Quite literally dozens of other Carlton look at me threads and decide a St.Kilda one is worth bombarding in...

Get on with Satin Kilda being in no mans land..

FWIW, I think they still go close to making the 8. The loss on the weekend not ideal but the constant improvement should see them go close. The over reliance on King may get them unstuck when it does count, ditto Steele in the midfield.

Never forget the melts from Moore and their fans last year when the umpire had the gall to pay free kicks for things like grabbing Curnow across the neck.

How dare they!
That amateurish grab at the jumper to stop Curnow’s run when he bagged his 6th and put the game beyond doubt?

Another inspired defensive act…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back