Banter Who will be better in 2025, Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Refer to post 9619 here

He challenged me to use my abacus to calculate the probability of Peter Daicos playing in a premiership.

It was a magnificent follow up...
Who did?

You do realise the attempted Mexico sledge is really embarrassing. It is the most insipid sledge I have ever heard. I suppose you have nothing else to work with.
Particularly when their median ladder finish this century is 13th - which is geographically Argentina as opposed to Mexico...

Dual AA in his prime wants to come to a club but they choose to take 1 draftee instead and give up their F1 next year to do so. It was an admission from the list manager that the team is not a contender for the short term. But any way you cut it it was dumb. Sold the farm on a punt at a high draft pick.
Not only was it an admission that their team is not a contender in the short term, but also that they are hamstrung by their salary cap.

Looks like it's going to be another magnificent quarter of a century for Collingwood supporters watching Carlton...

The list manager manages the list not the coach. The coach wanting someone does not guarantee a deal getting done at any cost - it's not a dictatorship
But the coach would be best placed to determine who is a good fit for the team.

The List Manager will then inform the coach of any constraints they need to work within - for example, a bulging salary cap.

Refer to post 9619 here

He challenged me to use my abacus to calculate the probability of Peter Daicos playing in a premiership.

It was a magnificent follow up...
And now he's disappeared in embarrassment.
It's Ok Wormy we all make a clanger now and then mate. It's safe to come back.

But the coach would be best placed to determine who is a good fit for the team.

The List Manager will then inform the coach of any constraints they need to work within - for example, a bulging salary cap.
Again you will reject all facts that disprove your belief so I'm not going around in circles with you again on this topic. You can't beat confirmation bias

Alright Scritchyscroony I've got the boys coming over tonight and I'm ready to cash in my KFC bucket brought to you by 🥔 Schultz

Who will we be putting some chicken on the line over next year I wonder?

Shame Fadge is too cowardly to ever put anything on the line despite claiming to be a master punter

I am happy to wager $100 of KFC that Collingwood will finish higher than Carlton at the completion of the 2025 season (which includes finals).

Alright Scritchyscroony I've got the boys coming over tonight and I'm ready to cash in my KFC bucket brought to you by 🥔 Schultz

Who will we be putting some chicken on the line over next year I wonder?

Shame Fadge is too cowardly to ever put anything on the line despite claiming to be a master punter
I bet you a taco bell crunchwrap supreme meal (large) that Dan Houston has a much better season than whoever you get at pick 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am happy to wager $100 of KFC that Collingwood will finish higher than Carlton at the completion of the 2025 season (which includes finals).
I'll save making any further Kentucky Fried Chicken wagers until the completion of the pre season.

Curnow or Cripps could get abducted by aliens or go down with a knee for all we know.

But I'd take that if we get through relatively unscathed

I'll save making any further Kentucky Fried Chicken wagers until the completion of the pre season.

Curnow or Cripps could get abducted by aliens or go down with a knee for all we know.

Youa asked people to put chicken on the line, I put chicken on the line and you politely renege and put on hold my chicken offer.

Here's one.
If Cripps gets more Brownlow votes than Nick Daicos this year then Fadge will put the heading "Cripps is the GOAT" on his Avatar for 6 months. If Naicos gets more you put "Fadge is the best poster of all time" on yours.

Youa asked people to put chicken on the line, I put chicken on the line and you politely renege and put on hold my chicken offer.
I never asked u to make an offer. As I said, if we get through the pre season relatively unscathed I'm happy to make the bet.

If we lose 5 of our best players to long term injuries before Christmas though there's obviously no reason anyone would agree to it.

Get back to me in February.

Someone went to Europe from memory and didn't log in for 6 months or something after an avatar bet
Reprehensible!
I do think it's time Fadge got back on the horse and started making some bets again. I feel like most of you Carlton posters are an honorable lot. Deluded about footy, but honorable.

I never asked u to make an offer. As I said, if we get through the pre season relatively unscathed I'm happy to make the bet.

If we lose 5 of our best players to long term injuries before Christmas though there's obviously no reason anyone would agree to it.

Get back to me in February.

No depth ? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Who will be better in 2025, Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back