Banter Who will be better in 2025, Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I bet you a taco bell crunchwrap supreme meal (large) that Dan Houston has a much better season than whoever you get at pick 3.
Really sticking your neck out there mate.

Here's one.
If Cripps gets more Brownlow votes than Nick Daicos this year then Fadge will put the heading "Cripps is the GOAT" on his Avatar for 6 months. If Naicos gets more you put "Fadge is the best poster of all time" on yours.
You said this year mate lol.

Reprehensible!
I do think it's time Fadge got back on the horse and started making some bets again. I feel like most of you Carlton posters are an honorable lot. Deluded about footy, but honorable.
I make plenty of bets against Carlton supporters - it's a very profitable guaranteed source of income.

But for obvious reasons that I've stated many times, I refuse to bet against the Carlton supporters on this forum.

I make plenty of bets against Carlton supporters - it's a very profitable guaranteed source of income.

But for obvious reasons that I've stated many times, I refuse to bet against the Carlton supporters on this forum.
Walsh is the goat is honorable. I can vouch for him Fadge. You can safely bet with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, he said sorry to Scritchy, and suggested others were bullying, so it wasn't taken back.

Can't you comprehend, you 'idiot'?
Geez lucky most Pie supporters are not sooks.

So where is the 'bullying'?

Here:

His follow up which he deleted was even better.

Please share it with me. I wait in anticipation

I'll let Fadge fill you in as he was the one replied to.
It was a doozy!

Refer to post 9619 here

He challenged me to use my abacus to calculate the probability of Peter Daicos playing in a premiership.

It was a magnificent follow up...

The poster clearly made a blue and deleted the post, there's absolutely no need to pile-on and circle jerk each other continuing to try and give him shit about it.

Here:

The poster clearly made a blue and deleted the post, there's absolutely no need to pile-on and circle jerk each other continuing to try and give him shit about it.
Not their greatest moment mate.

Here:

Terrible take. Go play in your sandpit safe place if people laughing about a funny mistake offends you. As if you and your fellow Carlton posters wouldn't have had fun with it if it was a pies poster making the clanger.
Using your "logic", from now on every time a Carlton poster brings up Fadge's finishing 16th prediction I'm going to cry "bullying".

Terrible take. Go play in your sandpit safe place if people laughing about a funny mistake offends you. As if you and your fellow Carlton posters wouldn't have had fun with it if it was a pies poster making the clanger.
Using your "logic", from now on every time a Carlton poster brings up Fadge's finishing 16th prediction I'm going to cry "bullying".

You sound offended, mate. All I said was the bullying wasn't necessary, which it wasn't, now you're melting.... exactly like a bully would when called out - so you're proving my point here.

Sandpit sounds good, care to join? Think you and your cronies could use a bit of sun tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Who will be better in 2025, Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back