Banter Who will be better in 2025, Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I keep forgetting my place as an Aboriginal. Reminder to self, it not racist unless the non Aboriginal people around you say it is. And to the poster who I refuse to answer, not once did I bag Cody Walker, actually said how talented he is. Clearly said he has decision making to do and their is a lot to play out. Worm has a Point, this thread is not worth it. Sometimes I just keep forgetting who I am and forget my place. I am out.
They're pathetic hypocrites.

Yet you still haven’t given a response about doubting him as a player… funny that.

If it was racist the post would’ve been reported, deleted & I’d be banned by now.

You were bagging Cody Walker (a 16yo btw) on a public forum, but in the same sentence saying you supported him. When challenged on your contradiction you went on an absolute hissy fit.
Hypocrite.

To be fair, this could have been nothing more than a personality clash.

One coach with more than 40 players on the list. There's always going to be at least one player who the coach doesn't rate or get along with, who prospers another club.
True.
But I just reckon Zach knew he had no chance of winning a flag at Carlton and wisely went to a club that could contend.
Hopefully TDK will make the same choice next year.

Keep picking them off as a result of their salary cap issues, after peaking at 5th.

Oh my.

They didn't go for Houston because if they did they wouldn't have the cap for TDK next year.
They will have to put him on at least $850k a year if they want to keep him.

Problem for them is.... Tom just might have more reasons than just money to want to leave Carlton.
Be a shame if Carlton gave up Houston to keep TDK but TDK goes anyway.

They didn't go for Houston because if they did they wouldn't have the cap for TDK next year.
They will have to put him on at least $850k a year if they want to keep him.

Problem for them is.... Tom just might have more reasons than just money to want to leave Carlton.
Be a shame if Carlton gave up Houston to keep TDK but TDK goes anyway.
And what reasons would they be?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question - if you honestly think that was a putrid comment and felt the need to call it out, why don't you ever call out more putrid comments from your Carlton supporting brethren?
If I saw a Carlton supporter claim a Collingwood supporter had autism on this thread I would call it out. Let's hope it doesn't happen

The closest Peter ever got to winning a GF
Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

Yeah sure, but if he's not leaving for huge $$ reasons then we'll be able to match an offer to him and refuse to trade him for anything less than massive overs no?
Nah. He will still be Getting huge $ no matter what. Players get to where they want to go these days. You'll get two good first rounders for him. I'd even throw in Schultz.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Who will be better in 2025, Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back