Who will coach Devonport?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ace i think you have the problem with Devonport mate, sounds like its fixation to me you and your Devonport Love Affair. You seem to know the in and outs of the club, as for the players not performing in big games, maybe they just werent' good enough against quality opposition. I think there is more to the Ressa situation then you are letting on Ace. The whisper is there is a (crisis) meeting this saturday due to player departures and lack of coach appearances. If Heazlewood wanted to take training consistently, i don't believe he would have withdrew his coaching application.

The fixation is people writing bullshit in this section of the forum and going on about it. Yes i admire the Devonport Football Club from where they have come from since Statewide days. Why continually knock people who are having a go?????

Don't get too carried away talking shit about Reissig and Heazlewood - my mail suggests they are working well together and why would Devonport appoint them both for 2 years if they were not happy with the structure and plans????

I can't believe Todd Grima has been overlooked for the draft today particularly after a fine season with Geelong in the VFL - 50 odd goals, a Premiership and selection in the VFL Team of the Year - Very stiff indeed.

With what they are paying out Docker5, have you got some inside info into how much doe they are throwing around? Who was the bystander?

If you can't handle what we are talking about ACE i suggest you get into the forum about cooking for one at home? Might be more your liking!

It seems to me that this is getting very heated. Football does that. It will be interesting to see who trains at Burnie tonight. A big whisper is that a former Docker wants to come back home.

It seems to me that this is getting very heated. Football does that. It will be interesting to see who trains at Burnie tonight. A big whisper is that a former Docker wants to come back home.

Who would that be Docker5? Few have gone back already haven't they?

Matthew Wooldridge is coming back. Don't know about Browny though. There is a little unrest from a few players and even though he has signed its still not a monty that he will play there.

Matthew Wooldridge is coming back. Don't know about Browny though. There is a little unrest from a few players and even though he has signed its still not a monty that he will play there.
I reckon that would be great to see Woolridge back. I thought the advocate quoted James Wiggins as saying that he would definately be playing their. My money is he has retired. Yeah i heard that Browny had ruffled a few feathers when he went back. Its not the first time he has shot his mouth off and paid for it. You only have to look at during the year when he got KO'd against penguin.

I don't think that has anything to do with it. Burnie are still disappointed he left and went to Devonport. But hey he is back and i think the players that have the axe to grind should get on with it. If they can't then the situation will turn ugly.

Ballnchain what cooking site do you recomend as for my mail on Dev at the moment all is good and going better than expected same with Burnie good numbers with good kids may take time. Woody to retire and come back 1/2 way through the year, as for one C.Brown he wouldnt mouth off keeps it all to himself and im sure he has been hit harder than that limp wristed slap. I have been told Northern Bombers players have left?

Ballnchain what cooking site do you recomend as for my mail on Dev at the moment all is good and going better than expected same with Burnie good numbers with good kids may take time. Woody to retire and come back 1/2 way through the year, as for one C.Brown he wouldnt mouth off keeps it all to himself and im sure he has been hit harder than that limp wristed slap. I have been told Northern Bombers players have left?

i can still remember mark lowe giving brown a cracker in the 2005 grand final that left him a little stunned!

i can still remember mark lowe giving brown a cracker in the 2005 grand final that left him a little stunned!

Let's talk some truth - Wooldridge will not return to West Park in the immediate future if ever, if he plays he will continue at the Oval. 50/50 at the minute from all reports whether to retire or not. What a wonderful player.

Northern Bombers have lost Wager (Overseas), Smith (Longford), Roozendal (Scottsdale), A Grima (Hawthorn) and the mail is that there are a few other boys not happy that they haven't been contracted the way Higgs, Littlejohn, Crawford and Whish-Wilson have... Interesting times at York Park.

Let's talk some truth - Wooldridge will not return to West Park in the immediate future if ever, if he plays he will continue at the Oval. 50/50 at the minute from all reports whether to retire or not. What a wonderful player.

Northern Bombers have lost Wager (Overseas), Smith (Longford), Roozendal (Scottsdale), A Grima (Hawthorn) and the mail is that there are a few other boys not happy that they haven't been contracted the way Higgs, Littlejohn, Crawford and Whish-Wilson have... Interesting times at York Park.

Your right Hardnut, he still has a scar under his eye from it. Woolrdige to play at the oval. Your kidding yourself ACE, he won't play at all, and if he does he will play with his mates before he finishes for good. Smith Brown, MacMichael, Plapp and maybe Wilson. Your right though, wonderful player.

Don't worry Reg Lyons has said for a while now that he is sick of the NTFL's salary cap, he would be looking after them.

Your right Hardnut, he still has a scar under his eye from it. Woolrdige to play at the oval. Your kidding yourself ACE, he won't play at all, and if he does he will play with his mates before he finishes for good. Smith Brown, MacMichael, Plapp and maybe Wilson. Your right though, wonderful player.

Don't worry Reg Lyons has said for a while now that he is sick of the NTFL's salary cap, he would be looking after them.

Salary what?? biggest load of crap ever. a player can get whatever he wants if good enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

your right, all of wooldridges mates play at burnie. if he plays it will be their. reports are he wont play at all anyway! def agree with ball n chain their!

i think reg lyons is allergic to the salary cap word. fair enough too! over rates. bring back the kanga i say!!!!

your right, all of wooldridges mates play at burnie. if he plays it will be their. reports are he wont play at all anyway! def agree with ball n chain their!

i think reg lyons is allergic to the salary cap word. fair enough too! over rates. bring back the kanga i say!!!!

I say scrap the salary cap to, if clubs can pay more they should be able to pay what ever they want. Its up to the clubs to run themselves responsibly.

I say scrap the salary cap to, if clubs can pay more they should be able to pay what ever they want. Its up to the clubs to run themselves responsibly.

There has to be a salary cap. Other wise football clubs will disappear then competitions will disappear and so on.What about Latrobes coaching panel. Langmade Keep Mcall and French as the bench coach. That would have to be the worst panel Latrobe has put together since the year Michael Templeton coached them.

There has to be a salary cap. Other wise football clubs will disappear then competitions will disappear and so on.What about Latrobes coaching panel. Langmade Keep Mcall and French as the bench coach. That would have to be the worst panel Latrobe has put together since the year Michael Templeton coached them.

i think docker5 what ball n chain is saying is that no abided by the salary cap so why have it. its up to clubs to be responsible. i know for a fact launceston are!
i would agree though on the latrobe panel. mcall had 5 kicked on him in a quarter in the 06 grand final. i wonder if he put that on his resume

Thats what country clubs do. A player wins the B&F then the next year that player holds the footy club to ransom. What a terrible appointment as an u/19 coach. They have lost that many players they had to do something. I thought Langmade would have taken his own support staff with him.

this one is very hard to believe! but yes a wonderful player. any news on whom has signed the guy who played wafl?

Thats what country clubs do. A player wins the B&F then the next year that player holds the footy club to ransom. What a terrible appointment as an u/19 coach. They have lost that many players they had to do something. I thought Langmade would have taken his own support staff with him.

well if he holds them to ransom tell him where to ***** off!
what coaching staff could he have taken?

this one is very hard to believe! but yes a wonderful player. any news on whom has signed the guy who played wafl?[/quote]

Hardnut do you think you know everything that evolves around NTFL football - if this is hard to believe about Wooldridge - What were the reasons he left West Park in the 1st place?.... I would suggest you be very careful where you take this crap....

McCall won Latrobe's B&F last season and Keep was the U/19 Premiership Coach - so wouldn't it be a natural for Keep to continue working up the ladder??? and as for McCall it was probably a good reason for Latrobe to throw some extra $$$$ at him. As for Josh Holland the word LOYALTY doesn't obviously register on the radar - even Cressa gave him an opportunity to show his worth at VFL level. Pity because the boy can play.

this one is very hard to believe! but yes a wonderful player. any news on whom has signed the guy who played wafl?

Hardnut do you think you know everything that evolves around NTFL football - if this is hard to believe about Wooldridge - What were the reasons he left West Park in the 1st place?.... I would suggest you be very careful where you take this crap....

McCall won Latrobe's B&F last season and Keep was the U/19 Premiership Coach - so wouldn't it be a natural for Keep to continue working up the ladder??? and as for McCall it was probably a good reason for Latrobe to throw some extra $$$$ at him. As for Josh Holland the word LOYALTY doesn't obviously register on the radar - even Cressa gave him an opportunity to show his worth at VFL level. Pity because the boy can play.[/quote]

ace i just will say that he wont play again from a very good source and doubt weather he would go back to the oval. good luck if he does and no i dont know everything their is to know about ntfl football!
he left west park cause his mate hit on his mrs!!!! ha suprised!!! and stop threatening me as well! im merely having a contructive conversation! if it rubs you up go take the cooking class ball n chain asked you to take!

i do agree what you said about latrobe though!

McCall won Latrobe's B&F last season and Keep was the U/19 Premiership Coach - so wouldn't it be a natural for Keep to continue working up the ladder??? and as for McCall it was probably a good reason for Latrobe to throw some extra $$$$ at him. As for Josh Holland the word LOYALTY doesn't obviously register on the radar - even Cressa gave him an opportunity to show his worth at VFL level. Pity because the boy can play.[/quote]

If you think Mcall will be a good coach at u/19 level then you live in a different world.He won a b&f at Latrobe big deal. Will not develop the players one little bit.As for Keep Langmade has made a good move there. Its common knowledge he will not push players up to the next level. At least where he is the young players wont be held back. Loyalty in football is gone. Holland and Freshney left because they didnt agree with the structure put in place by the board. Jones should have got the job.

McCall won Latrobe's B&F last season and Keep was the U/19 Premiership Coach - so wouldn't it be a natural for Keep to continue working up the ladder??? and as for McCall it was probably a good reason for Latrobe to throw some extra $$$$ at him. As for Josh Holland the word LOYALTY doesn't obviously register on the radar - even Cressa gave him an opportunity to show his worth at VFL level. Pity because the boy can play.

ace i just will say that he wont play again from a very good source and doubt weather he would go back to the oval. good luck if he does and no i dont know everything their is to know about ntfl football!
he left west park cause his mate hit on his mrs!!!! ha suprised!!! and stop threatening me as well! im merely having a contructive conversation! if it rubs you up go take the cooking class ball n chain asked you to take!

i do agree what you said about latrobe though![/quote]

Wooldridge wants to go back to Burnie with his mates. He feels a litte obligated to Wiggins.Wooldridge is stuck a little and is very loyal . Deep down if Wiggo gave him his blessing im sure Wooldridge would go back to burnie.I would imagine James knows this deep down. They are good mates and it would be fantastic to see the right call made here. Woody to the Dockers in 08.

Wooldridge wants to go back to Burnie with his mates. He feels a litte obligated to Wiggins.Wooldridge is stuck a little and is very loyal . Deep down if Wiggo gave him his blessing im sure Wooldridge would go back to burnie.I would imagine James knows this deep down. They are good mates and it would be fantastic to see the right call made here. Woody to the Dockers in 08.[/quote]

I think you are a big part of the West Park show - Docker 5 especially the way you have describd the qoute above. Why would Wooldridge feel obligated to Wiggo??? Why would Woldridge go back and play football in a team with a team mate that hit on his Mrs?? (If that's true)Any truth that the newly appointed Bench Coach hasn't been recieved well??? is Brown as happy being back at the Park as he tells everyone???

Anyone know what ex-Devonport coach Dale Perry is up to?

Hardnut let's call it quits here - provided your constructive conversations are about issues and events that are true - not bashed up stories!

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will coach Devonport?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back