Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Nerd Club member

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They have a good rapport with certain other teams, evidently not yours but that's cool.
We pride ourselves on our “unsociable qooty”.
Maybe we all just chill and stop trying to force a narrative that don't need no forcing brooooooo.
Maybe it’s not an issue. Other people make decisions for us all the time, I guess.

Gumbies is a crap name anyway.

I myself was recruited from a qooty tour and realize how important they are, but a good leadership group goes out and does the hard yards, which the Bombers do it well every season.

I agree that the Bombers put the hard yards in & recruit every season. Having 4-5 rookies each season is a staple at the Bombers.

But what I don't understand why #Kiljoy is seemingly accepting the Bombers exclusion from the tour because he's blinded by his hatred for the "Nerd Club". The focus of the frustration at the moment should be on the clubs who are over represented in the Qooty Tour rather than whether a former Bear returned to his original club.

i agree ben affleck GIF

Yeah I believe it's the biggest hurdle to luring recruits. I've been all for a re-brand since I first laid eyes on the club, but now I'd be pretty sad to see it go.

I do think it would help the club in terms of posters, but the club would lose a bit of its current identity. I say keep the Gumbies name just to spite everything and everyone.

I agree that the Bombers put the hard yards in & recruit every season. Having 4-5 rookies each season is a staple at the Bombers.

But what I don't understand why #Kiljoy is seemingly accepting the Bombers exclusion from the tour because he's blinded by his hatred for the "Nerd Club". The focus of the frustration at the moment should be on the clubs who are over represented in the Qooty Tour rather than whether a former Bear returned to his original club.
I know that Kilroy really cares about every team in the SFA and that returning Bear may have left a large hole at his former club. Me, i don't give a stuff.

So... who wants to give me a rundown of the past 1-2 weeks in the Sweet FA. Who's been traded, has the tour happened, who was successful in recruiting rookies and what is this thread actually about as I refuse to read the OP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So... who wants to give me a rundown of the past 1-2 weeks in the Sweet FA. Who's been traded, has the tour happened, who was successful in recruiting rookies and what is this thread actually about as I refuse to read the OP.
Everybody got banned, it was originally who killed damicky but it turns out Damicky was the killer all along!

An SFA murder mystery if you will

Chief gave people the option to ban a poster for a day for $25 and we lost 9 valiant soldiers in the Battle of BigFooty.

• fridge has joined the Royals
  • sort of, we've got one more tour to go but the PM is currently just a warzone
  • Gumbies got a good tour rookie and the West Coast Whingers have cracked the poos
  • Chief gave users the option to ban other users for a day for money and people did it for a laugh

Everybody got banned, it was originally who killed damicky but it turns out Damicky was the killer all along!

An SFA murder mystery if you will
Oooooooo looks like I will have to read the OP after all.

Chief gave people the option to ban a poster for a day for $25 and we lost 9 valiant soldiers in the Battle of BigFooty.
Ah yes, I heard whispers.

So what has that got to do with the Gumbies or is it just a bit of classic off topic chat?

• fridge has joined the Royals
  • sort of, we've got one more tour to go but the PM is currently just a warzone
  • Gumbies got a good tour rookie and the West Coast Whingers have cracked the poos
  • Chief gave users the option to ban other users for a day for money and people did it for a laugh
No joke I originally tagged you but I figured I'd see if you'd be the one to offer bullet points.

You never disappoint and you've always got my back and I can't believe fridge is changing clubs. What a prick.

Could that be some good news we’ve all been waiting for?
Some people don't think so because of how they got the rookie, but I think the tour is built to benefit a club like the Gumbies

No joke I originally tagged you but I figured I'd see if you'd be the one to offer bullet points.

You never disappoint and you've always got my back and I can't believe fridge is changing clubs. What a prick.
You're heading the right way for a forehead kiss

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Who will Damicky kill next?

Back