Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that serious?
1642912795105.png

If you sat out they could bring in some of their core for the tour they would have the opportunity to move some of these players from their squad but continue to play 3-4 players and sit out 6+ players during the season, brilliant job cheese stick

Last edited:
That’s not what you told me at the nerd club meeting

You said.
And I quote
“Cawwww cawwww gawwwww cawww”
I was under the distinct impression that was a meeting of the committee to get more chippys down my gullet.

The utter betrayal I'm feeling. It'll take like at least a medium chips from HJs to sort thism
You're too cool for us.
And I've always said that.

I genuinely don't know what that means.

Was I represented in the nerd club? Isn't the nerd club Supersuns and Moose?

I haven't been keeping up with this narrative so I really don't know what you're asking 😂
A member of the Nerds was concerned there were too many Wonders and Warriors representing the Sweet FA on the recruiting ‘Tour of the Draft Board’.

Meanwhile the Nerd Club itself couldn’t care less as it picks over the bones of a dying club.

Meanwhile the Old Boys are at least paying lip-service to “equal opportunity” and haven’t plundered the Gumbies.

Out: Gumbies
In: Old Boys

Does anyone care?
Maybe not.

View attachment 1315065

If you sat out so they could bring in some of their core for the tour they would have the opportunity to move some of these players from their squad but continue to play 3-4 players and sit out 6+ players during the season, brilliant job cheese stick

Am I personally responsible for the Gumbies playing list?

No but for a club that is full and sitting out players there is no need to have 3-4 players in the tour team. ** Tongue in cheek comment about retirement removed **

Give them more opportunity to bring in players which will benefit the league more, doesn't mean they need to stay there long term but atleast give them the opportunity

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A member of the Nerds was concerned there were too many Wonders and Warriors representing the Sweet FA on the recruiting ‘Tour of the Draft Board’.

Meanwhile the Nerd Club itself couldn’t care less as it picks over the bones of a dying club.

Meanwhile the Old Boys are at least paying lip-service to “equal opportunity” and haven’t plundered the Gumbies.

Does anyone care?
Maybe not.
I don't know man, everyone's been saying the Gumbies are dying since before you even touched a qootball. They'll be alright. My favourite posting side now that I'm not there. They have a good rapport with certain other teams, evidently not yours but that's cool.

Wonders were in a pretty bad state and people were saying the same shit about them. Maybe we all just chill and stop trying to force a narrative that don't need no forcing brooooooo.

I'm just not seeing it.

Does anyone care?
Maybe not.

Has anyone told you yet that the "Nerd Club" isn't an expansion side?

Considering the complaints from your LG last season about the Qooty Tours, I would have assumed that the Bombers would want to be active participants rather than being excluded.

You could have been. I missed the memo that I had to recruit you by Round 4 though.

Has anyone told you yet that the "Nerd Club" isn't an expansion side?

Considering the complaints from your LG last season about the Qooty Tours, I would have assumed that the Bombers would want to be active participants rather than being excluded.
I myself was recruited from a qooty tour and realize how important they are, but a good leadership group goes out and does the hard yards, which the Bombers do it well every season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Who will Damicky kill next?

Back