who would you fight?

Remove this Banner Ad

P-Diddy: I'd smash him good (no guns allowed either P) just bareknuckles and my foot in your ass.

Frank Walker: from that "Hello, I'm Frank Walker from National Tiles" radio ad on the Melbourne FM channels. His voice is so annoying especially in the morning.

That bloke from the Godfreys ad about vaccum cleaners. Word to the wise knobbo, "YOU'RE BALD! GET RID OF THAT HIDDEOUS COMBOVER LOSER!"
I'd hit him with one of his vaccum cleaners and then shave his head.

I'd love to just smack any little Wigga's because they hang out with their pants down past their bums and think they're American.
Idiots. A couple across the back of the head repeating to them "What are you doing FOOL?"

I'd also just love to have the ability to smack people here at my work at random. Especially if they're giving me the irrates.

Originally posted by Runknisse
I'd love to just smack any little Wigga's because they hang out with their pants down past their bums and think they're American.
Idiots. A couple across the back of the head repeating to them "What are you doing FOOL?"

Damn they drive me crazy as well... all the kids running around with hockey jerseys and USA hoodies...
Over the weekend I met this American Exchange Student, been here two days, and he was shocked about how much friggen American crap the kids are wearing...

I'll add the girls who wear those oversized DADA tee's to my list, slap them, pull there hair then jersey pull them.. just like hockey :D

Originally posted by jikost
Nicki webster( i don't care how old she is )
Matt LeBlanc
Cathy Watt
The cast of seventh heaven
Stuart MacGill

I wouldn't mind wrestling Stuart MacGill's wife - Rachel Friend :)

ANYONE:
Hmmm... Probably the little gimp across the road who thinks his hotted up Holden ute is music to the ears of our whole street.

HISTORICAL FIGURE:
The serpent in the garden of Eden.

CELEBRITY:
The host of 'Deal or No Deal'. Most annoying man on TV.

SPORTS STAR:
Murali. I'd smash the cheating little chucker. Then I'd track down Ranatunga and give him a hiding too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Bobby Giovanni
Henry Rollins: Rock's own Michael Gardiner. Built like Tarzan, fights like Jane.

I wouldnt be to sure about that I have seen him beat the crap out of someone and there werent many girly slaps handed out.

Anyway my top five would be;

John Howard. I dont like liars, bullies or attention seekers and he is all three. And, damn it, hes John Howard and he just deserves it.

Ross Oakley and Graeme Samuel. Tried to take my footy team away huh? It might have been 15 years ago but I havent forgotten.

Ranatunga. Deserves a good thrashing for all the crap he has carried on with over the years.

Ganguly. See Ranatunga.

Anyone who congregates in ethnic gangs

Anyone responsible for stopping the breakaway league in the 1980's

Any celebrity who thinks that i care about their opinion on anything

Ganguly and Murali

Originally posted by Runknisse
Frank Walker: from that "Hello, I'm Frank Walker from National Tiles" radio ad on the Melbourne FM channels. His voice is so annoying especially in the morning.

LOL!!!!!

I know what you mean. But speaking of annoying people, I just remembered that old Good Guys add where the staff are singing that bloody song....The chick with the blonde hair drove me nuts, so yes, I think she should be belted also :D

Obviously everyone has heard the Cat Empire "Hello Hello" song. There's a version going around feat. Frank Walker from National Tiles. Brilliant.

ANYONE:

A guy my family had dealings with. Human filth.

HISTORICAL FIGURE:

Stalin. Murdered and oppressed on a scale that Hitler couldn't hope to match.

CELEBRITY - (Using the term loosely):

Troy Gray, Mike Munro, the cast of Friends, everyone on Australian Idol (especially Millsy and Lauren), everyone on Australian MTV, Leonardo Di Caprio, Hanson, Jonathon Taylor Thomas, Peter Fitzsimmons, The Offspring, Avril Lavigne, Fatty Vautin, Catriona Rowntree, Jewel, Jay Leno...

SPORTS STAR:

Cathy Freeman for being so painfully over-rated and getting to light the torch at Sydney 2000 for no other reason than disgusting reverse-racist politics.

Never mind the fact that at the time she'd never won so much as an Olympic gold and there were 10000 other Australian athletes, both male and female, of all ethnicities, religions and walks of life far more deserving.

One Olympic Gold in a very soft field and her PB is still 2 seconds off the World Record. Good one. So where's the kudos for the likes of Debbie Flintoff-King? Oh that's right... the race card. I forgot.

Remove this Banner Ad

who would you fight?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back