who would you fight?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not down with the vent anger thing, but if we're doing lists...

ANYONE:
a guy who used to catch the train to school with me and was a year above...I'd get his hockey stick and hurt the mother in a bad way.

HISTORICAL FIGURE:
Current, probably US Vice Prez Cheney. Prince Phillip needs a slap as well. Tony Abbott only gets off because he can handle himself in fisticuffs.
Past, I'd go for Goebbels or Joe Stalin.

CELEBRITY:
the list goes on...Scott Camm; Ed McGuire - nah, I wouldn't hit Ed, just banish him to the ABC; Andrew Bolt; another one for the cast of Friends; Adrian Monk; Rob Mills & Shannon Noll; I'd ask the missus to bitch slap Paris Hilton and finally, the marketing whiz types of Commercial television who continue to insult us with reality TV.

SPORT:
Pat Cash, the missus can bitch slap Venus and Serena; Shane Warne (slap some brains into the man); Robbie McEwen and John Newman (yes, that's "Sam" to his mates and the dumb ockers among us)

Jeez man, that's theraputic!!

I was going to start a thread on this but found one already existed. So... bump.

ANYONE: I'd love to go a few rounds with the guy from the ShamWow ads.

HISTORICAL FIGURE: Hard to pick, but I guess I would go Hitler. Bloke was an angry noodle armed muppet and liberal arts major - should be a short fight.

CELEBRITY: Most of the morning show TV hosts. Nobody should be that happy in the morning. And the shows are just terrible.

SPORT: Vasyl Lomachenko. Best seat in the house to watch him beat someone down...

Remove this Banner Ad

who would you fight?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back