Who would you keep out of the 13 uncontracted players this year?

Who do you offer a contract extension to this year?

• Brayden Cook

Votes: 100 96.2%
  • Brodie Smith

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Chris Burgess

Votes: 15 14.4%
  • Elliot Himmelberg

Votes: 27 26.0%
  • Hugh Bond

Votes: 22 21.2%
  • James Borlase

Votes: 86 82.7%
  • Lochie Gollant

Votes: 41 39.4%
  • Lochie Scholl

Votes: 87 83.7%
  • Ned McHenry

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Patrick Parnell

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Sam Berry

Votes: 92 88.5%
  • Taylor Walker

Votes: 86 82.7%
  • Will Hamill

Votes: 94 90.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sholl is best 22 every week I'm happily giving him a contract and wouldn't trade him.

Berry is the one on the trade table for me, he's an AFL level footballer sure but we have Crouch and Laird already that are similar to him for him to stay one of the two older guys need to leave or be repositioned

Sholl is best 22 every week I'm happily giving him a contract and wouldn't trade him.

Berry is the one on the trade table for me, he's an AFL level footballer sure but we have Crouch and Laird already that are similar to him for him to stay one of the two older guys need to leave or be repositioned
I wouldn't go far to say Sholl is best 22 every week....
He is good player.... Fringe
A great depth player

I just don't find him strong enough over the ball and have queries over how he can stand up in a GF.

I wouldn't go far to say Sholl is best 22 every week....
He is good player.... Fringe
A great depth player

I just don't find him strong enough over the ball and have queries over how he can stand up in a GF.
I think he’s the exact type of player that we should be looking to upgrade while he has potentially some value, similar to MacAdam.

We have other options to play on the wings who can hopefully be an upgrade on Sholl.

He’s had a good year this year no doubt, but we need to be better than players like him being first choice.

1. Brayden Cook - yes
2. Brodie Smith - no (although I suspect he has already hit his contract trigger and we are stuck with him)
3. Chris Burgess - no
4. Elliot Himmelberg - maybe if Tex retires, but likely gone anyway.
5. Hugh Bond -no
6. James Borlase - yes, solid depth
7. Lachie Gollant - yes (it's a toss of the coin between him and Burgess)
8. Lachy Sholl - yes (but if a juicy trade offer comes, it's definitely worth considering)
9. Ned McHenry - HELL NO!
10. Patrick Parnell - no
11. Sam Berry - yes
12. Taylor Walker - really depends on how he finishes the season. Got to be tempting to hang up the spurs.
13. Will Hamill - yes

Last edited:
I think he’s the exact type of player that we should be looking to upgrade while he has potentially some value, similar to MacAdam.

We have other options to play on the wings who can hopefully be an upgrade on Sholl.

He’s had a good year this year no doubt, but we need to be better than players like him being first choice.

We didn't upgrade McAdam into anything or anyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back