Who'll get the first tap on the shoulder and when?

Remove this Banner Ad

Good things happening at the university of Sydney too. I just hate Sydney.
We all do, Brett, we all do.

noddingheadofknowledge.jpg

Mate, I thought you weren't going to use a pic of your girlfriend as your avatar. Change your mind?
According to one of BF' s biggest knobjockey's, apparently Kate Upton is a man.

In all seriousness.

Just spitballing.. if Levi had taken the 1 year deal offered and went on to have an equivalent season in 2015 only to ride off into the free agency sunset.. I'm pretty sure the AFL's magic mirror compensation formula wouldn't have handed us pick 25.

So in a weird way if he had to go (still not wrapt about it) then this was about the best outcome.

4 years at $700k is that what was said? if so I think we would have done better then pick 25.

I didn't realise you worked in the same industry, but I still don't know you (I'm in that industry).
There's a few on here who work in various roles at various levels that post on our board.

Edit: if you're talking football in an operating theatre, you can bet your life the surgeon is more than a good chance being a Godees supporter. Stereotype probably, but with good reason.

Last edited:
4 years at $700k is that what was said? if so I think we would have done better then pick 25.

My thoughts are that any subjective system will see North short-changed.

Exhibit A: MRP
Exhibit B: All Australian

In a previous thread using recent trades I had his worth around pick 14-18 but I think it's feasible the AFL would've determined him as a 3rd rounder based on him even qualifying for FA in the first place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Who'll get the first tap on the shoulder and when?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back