Who'll get the first tap on the shoulder and when?

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that the seasons over l've been wondering who will be delisted, traded or retire. Not being all that knowledgeable with some of the players at the lower levels ,and others are, l was thinking someone might list some players and what choices they have.

Anthony, McMahon, Hine are 3 that come to mind to delist .

Black, Bastinac, McKenzie and maybe even Tarrant for trade if a reasonable offer came along.

Tom Curran should look at retiring due to injury.

How many do we have to change on our list ?

Any insider information ????;)

Nah, to me it just stands to reason that some would have been identified and allowed to to shop themselves about. I have absolute zero back up on that though, just a hunch.

good hunch on at least 1 player already told.

There has been a post in another thread which escapes me that says McGenniss has been told he won't be offered a spot on the list next year.

McGenniss
Wilkins...

Warren
Anthony
Hine (wouldn't be opposed to giving him another year... just in case NMFC were wondering what my views were.)

I think Loose has another year on the contract?? Either way, I'd keep him over Warren as depth. An experienced player who can come in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are not trading Black. Everyone stop saying that because you're wasting precious keystrokes.

Delistees, in my view:

Definite: Anthony, Hine, Wilkins, McGenniss, Warren
Possible: Nahas, Jacobs, Curran

Only other players out of contract this year are Firrito, Greenwood, Grima who should all get new deals. I don't know if Turner had more than one year on a rookie deal though I suspect he does.

Everyone else on the list is contracted.

Half way through the 3rd quarter vs Hawks, Liam Anthony in the clear, North with the momentum, ball gets turned over due to a basic skill error. He gets subbed almost immediately and then never got another look in for the year. My guess is that he had hid papers stamped there and then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who'll get the first tap on the shoulder and when?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back