Who's AFL opinion do you value the most in the media?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark robi... Just kidding. Probably jonno brown at the moment. He's just about the only one who isn't scared to tell the truth or say what we are all thinking. In terms of journalistic integrity, Gerard whately is as insightful and well researched as they get

Malthouse has some interesting insights. As do Buckley and Roos.

David King is worth a listen. Brereton also. Healy should give his own opinion more, but often seems stuck as the interviewer.

You get something from all of them. I don't agree with everything any of them say, but that is how you come to form your own opinion..

gerard whateley is a Knob and geelong sychophant. similar to caroline wilson. both should be writing for new idea. leigh matthews, scot watters, chris connolly, peter bell and gerard healy are listenable

Whateley, miles ahead of Dunstall. Dont mind Cometti and Bruce, the rest can go **** themselves which would make a change from them ****ing each other, which they do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know about you guys, but some of the stuff leigh mathews says makes me wonder how he's a 4-time premiership coach...maybe it's the senility.

Although, listening to someone like danny frawley it's so abundantly clear as to why his coaching career was a failure.

Wheatley is obviously up there, he actually thinks what about he says rather than just blurting out sensationalist bullshit for the sake of getting attention.

The footy world is much poorer for the loss of Clinton Grybas.

The problem in the media today is they are told what they can and cannot say in regards to the AFL. They can never really sink the boots into the league or a club because the league will tell whoever they work for they won't be broadcasting AFL. Therefor I think most of what we hear is lies and rarely if ever what the actual person really thinks. It's very political now. There is pretty much nothing any AFL administrator, coach, player or media personality says that I would think is factual or close to the truth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's AFL opinion do you value the most in the media?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back