• Brent Ratten

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • Mark Williams

Votes: 24 8.5%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 30 10.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim Goosage on SEN saying Worsfold is about to stand down as WCE coach. Apparantly couldn't get the deal he wanted from the Eagles.

Rumours abounding about Voss getting the job at the Eagles and Worsfold maybe to the Lions.

If this was to happen I'd feel very strange the next time we played the Eagles.

Does anyone actually think Craig would be any good for us. He's achieved nought at Melbourne either as a coach or footy manager and its been years since he was at the helm of a decent Adelaide side. OK he's "experienced" but if he's not getting through to players or up with the modern game (or able to handle office politics), what's the use.

My preference would be to go cap in hand to Vossy and ask him back. Name me anyone better. Its unlikely to happen through.

2nd best might be to let Harvey go to Essendon, hire a new young coach and have Vossy come back in the role Harvey played.

This just in all on the Lions coaching wishlist have pulled out to apply for the West Coast job.

Anything we can offer they can easily top in terms of salary and their list is arguably closer to a flag despite this year's finish. Why the **** couldn't Johnson have just waited three more weeks?

I think Scott Burns will get the West Coast gig.

Woosha won't come to us, 12 years in the job - he will want a break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes! Woosha is coming to fix our free kick differential with his innovative gameplan.

image.png

Said on the main board that Jakovich adamant Worlsfold won't be a candidate for the Brisbane job. No mention of why.
Seemed to be alluding to family reasons.

Wooshas family moved to Melbourne, alot easier to go from brissy to Melbourne than perth to Melbourne.
I'm hoping we can get one of Clarko/woosha/voss not real keen on the rest

Glenn Jakovich on SEN says Worsfold will take a break next year and won't be coaching anyone.

Seems very firm in that belief.

Adam Simpson head coach next year with Mark Harvey or GOD as senior assistant. In 2015 Woosha takes over as senior assistant.

I honestly can't see Woosha coaching anyone next year.

I know he's become a running fanatic over the last 12-18 months and is skinny as a rake compared to playing days, but he actually looks worn out completely mentally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's our Coach for 2014?

Back