[WHSF]- Come and get your medicine you deflated tarp reeking lemmings!

As neutral which West Horsham team will you be supporting?

• Camry Crows

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Pufferfish

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading the lemming preview thread- so much puff. Majority of them feel that their side easily outclass us (with the provisor if they play well). Amazingly Alfred_ is one of the few posters on there who is more cautious. Even at the best of times these games can go either way and with how each team finished last year I think it is fair to say that as it stands the teams are roughly in the same position. Result could easily go either way.

Even more ironic is the Port supporters thinking that Port are going to smash us, showdown floggings are rare (particularly from the Port end), historically close and down to the wire.

Reading the lemming preview thread- so much puff. Majority of them feel that their side easily outclass us (with the provisor if they play well). Amazingly Alfred_ is one of the few posters on there who is more cautious. Even at the best of times these games can go either way and with how each team finished last year I think it is fair to say that as it stands the teams are roughly in the same position. Result could easily go either way.

Even more ironic is the Port supporters thinking that Port are going to smash us, showdown floggings are rare (particularly from the Port end), historically close and down to the wire.
Port at their best will beat the Crows at their best.

Unless the Camrys drop Mackay and Van Berlo for competent players, this should be a cakewalk for Port. Dixon is already lightyears ahead of Tex.

Port by 42 points.

I know this is bay 13, but even stupid like this isnt allowed on here.

Please log out!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game concerns me, you just KNOW that the Crows are saving the next Adam Goodes, Wingard 2.0, one of the next Dangerfields for the Showdown. I'm looking forward to their new pre-game entertainment though, listening to the oldies sing-along to Burt Bacharach as the team runs out will be awesome :rainbow:

This game concerns me, you just KNOW that the Crows are saving the next Adam Goodes, Wingard 2.0, one of the next Dangerfields for the Showdown. I'm looking forward to their new pre-game entertainment though, listening to the oldies sing-along to Burt Bacharach as the team runs out will be awesome :rainbow:

Dont forget Perry Como!!

I had a dream last night where Rustle Toumpas was called up :$ in place of White, and won the medal.
The ending is too raunchy for the Bay.
:rainbow:

I'm a winner here either way. I've chucked a sneaky fiver on the Camries to win, so if Port win I get to smash campaigners in the centrelink line, and if the Camries win I can buy a goonie and some winnie blues so the kids have something to eat

Remove this Banner Ad

[WHSF]- Come and get your medicine you deflated tarp reeking lemmings!

Back