Why cant people come to terms with the truth...

Remove this Banner Ad

Clubs like: Kangaroos, Melbourne, and Western Bulldogs have no future in Victoria. They cant be carried forever by the stronger clubs!

I disagree of the clubs you listed i can definately see the Bulldogs having a significant future, the represent a growing region and are turning around their situation very well.

Clubs like: Kangaroos, Melbourne, and Western Bulldogs have no future in Victoria. They cant be carried forever by the stronger clubs!

I agree, but why cant collingwood come to terms with the truth that you arent the premier 'other club holder upperer' that you think? most clubs survive pretty well without the almighty collingwoods support.
And dont act coy, we all know by your 'stronger clubs' you were only reffering to collingwood. :rolleyes:

It's really easy for a c'wood supporter to just tell everyone to get over it, but if the club you are very passionate about and have been supporting for your whole life was in the AFL firing line, I'm sure you'd have greater sympathy for angry members such as those of Nth Melb.

Go south!

yes and as heartbreaking as that was i recognise that i wouldn't have a team had we not have relocated when we did. I'm very positive about our relocation and suggest other struggling clubs consider the same path. It's unrealistic for them to think they're going to survive forever. If it's longevity they're after then they should relocate.

yes and as heartbreaking as that was i recognise that i wouldn't have a team had we not have relocated when we did. I'm very positive about our relocation and suggest other struggling clubs consider the same path. It's unrealistic for them to think they're going to survive forever. If it's longevity they're after then they should relocate.

Longevity of which club? North Melbourne or Gold Coast?

And you don't remember when Collingwood nearly went broke in the 80's?

Let's just go down the road of the USA- every time a team is in a trough, let's move them! That will instill some soul and passion amongst the fans!

Because they love the club they support and want to keep it the way it has been for as long as they can remember. Us Collingwood supporters would feel the exact same way if the AFL were trying to move us out of Victoria, remember what happened when we had to leave Vic Park? We only moved up the road and it took then 10 years to get people to get over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The kangaroos.

Well the club is not the Kangaroos. It is the North Melbourne FC trading as the Kangaroos.

So tell me again how the longevity of the North Melbourne FC continues on the GC.

And you don't remember when Collingwood nearly went broke in the 80's?

Let's just go down the road of the USA- every time a team is in a trough, let's move them! That will instill some soul and passion amongst the fans!

The reality is that is the direction the game is going in, you north fans should try to accept this. Honestly, i'm not trying to troll you, i just can't see, with the direction AFL is going in, how you can honestly think you can compete as north melbourne. That's why I reckon the roos should jump in early and relocate before you're forced to merge with another team or even worse, fold all together.

Whatever, the decision has been made to stay as North Melbourne and i honestly wish you guys good luck.

Because they love the club they support and want to keep it the way it has been for as long as they can remember. Us Collingwood supporters would feel the exact same way if the AFL were trying to move us out of Victoria, remember what happened when we had to leave Vic Park? We only moved up the road and it took then 10 years to get people to get over it.

Yes we do thank you never will the new magpies be forgotten McDonald tried ****en hard to kill us.

Thank you to the supporters of the time that dragged us through

It's really easy for a c'wood supporter to just tell everyone to get over it, but if the club you are very passionate about and have been supporting for your whole life was in the AFL firing line, I'm sure you'd have greater sympathy for angry members such as those of Nth Melb.

its the north supports that have not stood by there club 4 the last 10years to blame... if they where members and went to games, they would not be in this position... there own fault IMO.... time to go north...

Well the club is not the Kangaroos. It is the North Melbourne FC trading as the Kangaroos.

So tell me again how the longevity of the North Melbourne FC continues on the GC.

No, you are the Kangaroos. There is a reason you got rid of the 'North Melbourne' tag, and that reason is Gold Coast.

Ask yourself this. Would you rather be able to see bits and pieces of your old club, or would you rather have nothing?

The reality is that is the direction the game is going in, you north fans should try to accept this. Honestly, i'm not trying to troll you, i just can't see, with the direction AFL is going in, how you can honestly think you can compete as north melbourne. That's why I reckon the roos should jump in early and relocate before you're forced to merge with another team or even worse, fold all together.

Whatever, the decision has been made to stay as North Melbourne and i honestly wish you guys good luck.

I really dont care if there is a team on the Gold Coast. I have very little sympathy for an organisation like the AFL that is rolling in dough yet continues to stuff around with what is a great game.

What you fail to see is that North Melbourne is not the Gold Coast. They are not the same club. Id rather fold as North than live as the Gold Coast.

Thats the problem with all you Collingwood supporters. You think you run the joint. FFS, yes we dont have as many supporters as you but our passion and loyalty determines that we won't be forgotten nor relocated. Its easy enough slagging off on easy targets but have a think about how you'd feel if you were in the gun over relocation. You'd either want to remain where you are or you're a ****wit and want to move.

We should be applauding such groups as Keep North South and Roosistence, for showing that passion and loyalty commands respect and wins support.

No, you are the Kangaroos. There is a reason you got rid of the 'North Melbourne' tag, and that reason is Gold Coast.

Ask yourself this. Would you rather be able to see bits and pieces of your old club, or would you rather have nothing?

We are North Melbourne. We started trading as the Kangaroos back in 1999 when we started playing games in Sydney.

Get your facts right for a start.

Id rather see North Melbourne survive and thrive in Melbourne. Wearing the same colours as North and calling yourself the Kangaroos doesnt make you North Melbourne.

I really dont care if there is a team on the Gold Coast. I have very little sympathy for an organisation like the AFL that is rolling in dough yet continues to stuff around with what is a great game.
And I have very little sympathy for an organistaion whos supporters had numerous opportunities to save it, but did not, and refused to see a sheep as as a sheep.

What you fail to see is that North Melbourne is not the Gold Coast. They are not the same club. Id rather fold as North than live as the Gold Coast.

You will soon have your wish.

Thats the problem with all you Collingwood supporters. You think you run the joint. FFS, yes we dont have as many supporters as you but our passion and loyalty determines that we won't be forgotten nor relocated. Its easy enough slagging off on easy targets but have a think about how you'd feel if you were in the gun over relocation. You'd either want to remain where you are or you're a ****wit and want to move.

We should be applauding such groups as Keep North South and Roosistence, for showing that passion and loyalty commands respect and wins support.

too little too late.

And I have very little sympathy for an organistaion whos supporters had numerous opportunities to save it, but did not, and refused to see a sheep as as a sheep.

You will soon have your wish, and I laugh at you.

And i laugh at you for supporting a club who despite having a shit tin of money has won only 3 flags since 1936.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why cant people come to terms with the truth...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back