Game Day Why couldn't they do it for Goldie on the Goldie? North against the Sun got done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every North supporter prepares differently before each Roo game. Would be interested in some images in how others go about it . Starting to get into game mode now View attachment 1667866
Prepping couple of pork rib racks, beers, smoker and big footy. Whinging.

Attachments

• 70777FF7-161B-4A02-9817-9BEC9D2D1AFA.jpeg
    70777FF7-161B-4A02-9817-9BEC9D2D1AFA.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 30
What is going on with our scoobs? *in goldcoast 50 points up? Have we got 16 on the ground? That is appalling
Sexton is playing reserves not surprised they are winning well lol. He loves playing us at all levels. If he is not auditioning once again to come across to us I will go he.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every North supporter prepares differently before each Roo game. Would be interested in some images in how others go about it . Starting to get into game mode now View attachment 1667866
Brian Cox Hbo GIF by SuccessionHBO

Yeah and PC, but I’d really like to see Powell in there more.
Don't think PC's ready for the accountability you need to have as a midfielder. As a forward you can kind of hide away a bit if the team structure is effective. He's one of our most exciting players with ball in hand, and simultaneously one of our worst defensive players.

Without Jy and Greenwood, we're already in considerable defensive trouble in the midfield

Last week was as rancid as any "performance" we had to sit through in the previous 3 years. Don't mind getting beaten by a better team playing great footy. That's not what we saw. Those turnovers were under average to poor pressure. Our method all over the ground was totally broken.
Today will tell us whether that was a bump in the road or if we have another year of extreme, uncompetitive pain ahead.
I understand people looking for silver linings or excuses given what we've had to endure and hoping against hope this time it's actually different. We'll see today.
Saints and Scum were 10th and 15th last year. Both have about 12 on their injury list. They are now sitting 1 and 2 and playing incredible football. We are missing Simpkin for a week or 2 and Xerri. We should be at a bare minimum competitive every week and capable of 10th to 14th with a fit list. Given what the other 2 teams with new coaches have been able to achieve that is not to much to ask or expect.
Massive game today. Bring the full shinbone lads. Do it for Goldy. Do it for each other. Do it for all the supporters. Just Fu#$ing DO IT!!!!

Don't think PC's ready for the accountability you need to have as a midfielder. As a forward you can kind of hide away a bit if the team structure is effective. He's one of our most exciting players with ball in hand, and simultaneously one of our worst defensive players.

Without Jy and Greenwood, we're already in considerable defensive trouble in the midfield

I mean just going in the centre bounce and pushing forward a handful of times.

I pray to my North Melbourne god View attachment 1667938
MY GOD THAT'S A BLAST FROM THE PAST!!! I remember having that poster. Cherished it for quite a while. Don't know what happened to it and will be sure not to show my wife although in fairness she'll probably have a bit of a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back