Why did North Melbourne chase Dusty and Kelly now?

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL - Your looking really silly now

No trolling mate your board was having a full blown orgasm before you had a partner - So effectively between your own supporters

Give it up , No Dusty No Kelly No Players
Man you're so bad at trolling. Like really really bad.

But I did have a theory before when you making yourself look like a tool on our board that you have no friends.....GF eve tonight and you are here attempting to troll. Guess I was on the money :)

Man you're so bad at trolling. Like really really bad.

But I did have a theory before when you making yourself look like a tool on our board that you have no friends.....GF eve tonight and you are here attempting to troll. Guess I was on the money :)
LOl mate seriously not trolling your team is really that hopeless - You couldnt score a fix at a brothel

CGAF about the picture, a few kids in the cheer squad make a public plea to your one and only superstars. So what?

If you check my posting history, I always claimed he was likely to stay, but I suppose if continually posting that thing allows you to deal with the very near defection and resulting blackmailing of your club, by it's best player, then by all means, run with it.

As for Kelly. Two years and he is in blue and white.

Couple of kids ? That bloke holding the sign looks about 50

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

LOL - Your looking really silly now

No trolling mate your board was having a full blown orgasm before you had a partner - So effectively between your own supporters

Give it up , No Dusty No Kelly No Players

I understand your need to deflect in order to deal with your prized possession holding his club to ransom.

Make sure you purchase one of the 7 million copy "limited edition" framed and signed Brownlow Medal posters to honor Dusty's loyalty to Richmond.:thumbsu:

North needs to rebuild through the draft before attempting any high value targets. It's good to see they now know how difficult it is to get A grade quality with money only.

North needs to rebuild through the draft before attempting any high value targets. It's good to see they now know how difficult it is to get A grade quality with money only.

We'll eventually end up with Kelly.

As for Martin, they virtually matched the coin, and then it still required the captain & footy manager begging him in public, to get him to re-sign. Neil Balme showing up in NZ uninvited is one of the most desperate acts I can remember from a footy club. They were clearly shit frightened about losing him.

How often do A grade players actually leave their clubs? It's pretty rare.

We'll eventually end up with Kelly.

As for Martin, they virtually matched the coin, and then it still required the captain & footy manager begging him in public, to get him to re-sign. Neil Balme showing up in NZ uninvited is one of the most desperate acts I can remember from a footy club. They were clearly shit frightened about losing him.

How often do A grade players actually leave their clubs? It's pretty rare.

Which part of he left over $2.4 million to stay with Richmond did you not understand !

Which part of he left over $2.4 million to stay with Richmond did you not understand !

A brown paper bag can have PUMA written on it, but at the end of the day, it's still a brown paper bag.

Anyway, toddle off now and enjoy today.

Dusty's pay packet has ensured that this is the closest you will get to it for the foreseeable future.

A brown paper bag can have PUMA written on it, but at the end of the day, it's still a brown paper bag.

Anyway, toddle off now and enjoy today.

Dusty's pay packet has ensured that this is the closest you will get to it for the foreseeable future.
LOL you are so funny

1 minute - We cant afford anybody els due to matching norths bid ( False)
Nek Minute - Puma paying Dusty under the table (again False)

You do realise that if Puma are paying Dusty that that is not part of the TPP

You are really not very good at this are you and struggling with your ramblings, Give it up sunshine you are just looking really foolish

LOL you are so funny

1 minute - We cant afford anybody els due to matching norths bid ( False)
Nek Minute - Puma paying Dusty under the table (again False)

1) The Dusty/Puma thing has been posted by some of your own supporters.
2) We'll wait and see what Richmond does in the trade period in order to fix up some of the glaring holes in their side. All I know is you have so far missed out on Casboult and withdrawn from Schache and Stringer, in the farcical belief, according to your club, that they are going to find something better in the draft at 15-17. It seems that your lot are resigned to happy meals whilst the rest of the competition is ordering steak and lobster.

You do realise that if Puma are paying Dusty that that is not part of the TPP

Resorting to the fine print now?

The fact is your mob still had to pony up to keep him. Deal with it.

I dare say that even if North WERE up and about, as opposed to being one of the worst (both from a performance and a list standpoint) they will never be a destination club. Should have moved to the Gold Coast

2) We'll wait and see what Richmond does in the trade period in order to fix up some of the glaring holes in their side. All I know is you have so far missed out on Casboult and withdrawn from Schache and Stringer, in the farcical belief, according to your club, that they are going to find something better in the draft at 15-17. It seems that your lot are resigned to happy meals whilst the rest of the competition is ordering steak and lobster.

This really must be the most silly points i have seen for a while.

North supporter is telling the supporter of a team thats just about to play off in the grand final about the glaring holes in my team - Wow

You also need to realise that Richmond came out weeks ago and stated that we had no interest in Casboult and have not spoket to him or his manager . So you are wrong again

Dan Richardson was on radio this week stating that we no longer are interested in Josh Schache and will be taking our picks to the draft
Josh Schache is on $350k a year for 2 years and has nothing to do with his salary but probably more to do with either we dont think he is at the level we want in trade picks or that he has issue's that we are not prepared to take on.

In Regards to Happy Meals , If playing in a grand final is a happy meal , Then what is finishing bottom 4 ?

Hope you are enjoying the next 5 years of mediocrity as it looks as though your team has
No players
No Money
No hope of being significant in the next 5 years

Richmonds young VFL team made the grand final and lost kick after the siren
Richmond Is in the grand final

We are loving life with the glaring holes in our list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This really must be the most silly points i have seen for a while.

North supporter is telling the supporter of a team thats just about to play off in the grand final about the glaring holes in my team - Wow

You also need to realise that Richmond came out weeks ago and stated that we had no interest in Casboult and have not spoket to him or his manager . So you are wrong again

Dan Richardson was on radio this week stating that we no longer are interested in Josh Schache and will be taking our picks to the draft
Josh Schache is on $350k a year for 2 years and has nothing to do with his salary but probably more to do with either we dont think he is at the level we want in trade picks or that he has issue's that we are not prepared to take on.

In Regards to Happy Meals , If playing in a grand final is a happy meal , Then what is finishing bottom 4 ?

Hope you are enjoying the next 5 years of mediocrity as it looks as though your team has
No players
No Money
No hope of being significant in the next 5 years

Richmonds young VFL team made the grand final and lost kick after the siren
Richmond Is in the grand final

We are loving life with the glaring holes in our list

Why are you here posting this crap on what must be the greatest footy day of your entire life?

2) We'll wait and see what Richmond does in the trade period in order to fix up some of the glaring holes in their side.

It seems that your lot are resigned to happy meals whilst the rest of the competition is ordering steak and lobster.
You sure do know how to make an incredibly big fool of yourself, don't you!?

Do you take your foot out of your mouth to eat?

Glaring Holes ....................... Hmmm

2017 Premiers

Anyway this thread has turned into kicking North which is a bit juvenile. Enjoy your win Tiges fans but no need to kick North.

Truth is every team should have been going for Dusty and Kelly. It was always going to be more unlikely than likely they would leave their clubs (and you always have to give a premium to entice them to move) but I'd rather my club go out and try rather than just sit on their hands.

As someone else said earlier in the thread, can't really win as North in this argument. Fade into the background and we are 'irrelevant'- try and get quality players and we are 'desperate'.

Last edited:
Its quite obvious the comp is hardly at its strongest if North had managed to land both of them and had a good run at injuries who knows 2018 is up for grabs.

If the Bulldogs and Richmond have proven anything, it's that a flag can be won by any club that has a good run with luck.

Just take a close look at the Richmond premiership side. There would be 8 players in that side that couldn't get a game in your best 22.

We needed midfielders. The 2 best midfielders in the competition were out of contract. We had money so of course we chased them.

Dusty stayed Loyal. Probably will make more money playing for Richmond. Good Luck to him.
Kelly stayed at GWS for 2 years to win a flag. Might come in 2019.

Now we go to the draft with pick 4. Pick up a midfielder. While still having $$ to spend in 2018/19 Free Agency.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why did North Melbourne chase Dusty and Kelly now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back