Why did North Melbourne chase Dusty and Kelly now?

Remove this Banner Ad

I tried once.... my god how old are you? And does Mom supervise or are you allowed on the internet by yourself.

I'm afraid I can't return the compliment. You're just not that interesting.

You're not in here trying to convince other people......you're in here trying to convince yourself. One so sure, would not do so otherwise.

No, I'm calling people out on their lies and delusions.

If you had anything to base your claims on, you'd present the evidence.

The day before their first ever afl grand final and the tiges are working themselves into a frenzy with pathetic attempts to troll north.

They know that they are a bunch of impostors.

Win or lose tomorrow they won't make the 8 next year. Kissed on the dick by a fairy injury wise.

Yeah, let's not bring the umpiring/MRP in to this either.:rolleyes:

Ohh look somebody has a fan club - Keep wishing for Dusty to go down sunshine
out of a possible 178 games he has played 177
He is Extremely Durable
Don't confuse him with your Dusty blow up doll which has pin prick protection

dusty-blowup.jpg

The day before their first ever afl grand final and the tiges are working themselves into a frenzy with pathetic attempts to troll north.
Good luck tomorrow. It doesn't matter how obnoxiously you behave, no way we barrack for a franchise.
That's a laugh, North are still melting after Dusty gave your little club the big don't argue.
Your supporters obsession with all things Richmond is just downright embarrassing

And yet this is a thread about North and most of the posters are Richmond supporters
Tiger supporters are just hanging on BF, shit TV in the background, nervous, and just killing time. It's on the main board, not the North board so who cares?

Wait until you're in a recent GF and then you'll understand

That's a laugh, North are still melting after Dusty gave your little club the big don't argue.
Your supporters obsession with all things Richmond is just downright embarrassing

You make no sense at all.

How can we be "melting", when the overwhelming majority of us never believed he would end up at Arden Street in the first place?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sad thing is the tiger's flogs trolling North, the day before the grand final, their first in 35 years.

Bit sad and pathetic really.

Tiger supporters are just hanging on BF, shit TV in the background, nervous, and just killing time. It's on the main board, not the North board so who cares?

You make no sense at all.

How can we be "melting", when the overwhelming majority of us never believed he would end up at Arden Street in the first place?
I know....they're funny. The majority of the North posters never thought it was happening.

Here we are #NMcashcowboysFTW and they're thinking we are crying over not signing him. ROFL!!

Let's be clear here. Dusty won and North had a little victory by stretching Richmond's cap and making Tiger fans extremely anxious for a number of months.

CGAF about the picture, a few kids in the cheer squad make a public plea to your one and only superstars. So what?

If you check my posting history, I always claimed he was likely to stay, but I suppose if continually posting that thing allows you to deal with the very near defection and resulting blackmailing of your club, by it's best player, then by all means, run with it.

As for Kelly. Two years and he is in blue and white.
LOL

Martin , Cotchin , Rance , Riewoldt , Rioli , Prestia , Caddy compared to Ziebell & Cunnington then Daylight

I know....they're funny. The majority of the North posters never thought it was happening.

Here we are #NMcashcowboysFTW and they're thinking we are crying over not signing him. ROFL!!

Let's be clear here. Dusty won and North had a little victory by stretching Richmond's cap and making Tiger fans extremely anxious for a number of months.
You really need to go back and read the Dusty thread on your board - He was done and dusted and already a north player

No chance he was staying at the Tigers - Jizz fest

You really need to go back and read the Dusty thread on your board - He was done and dusted and already a north player

No chance he was staying at the Tigers - Jizz fest

We only said it a million times and you dumb Tiger nuffies still don't even get it. ...you are so bad at trolling that you also didn't even know when you're being trolled on our board when though we said it like 1 billion times on our board. ROFL!!

Oh sorry.....now I get it....as Snake said......you guys are just in denial. Took me long enough to get the trend.

D - T
E - I
N - G
I - E
A - R
L - S

Fremantle and West Coast "recently" made grand-finals too. Better hope you salute or you're likely back into irrelevance next year.

When or where did I say we were going to win? I said we were nervous and killing time waiting for the game

Nice response, good luck mate. You're one of only two sets of supporters that get to feel the excitement and anticipation of grand final eve. It's a great feeling, and the game cannot come quick enough. Enjoy every moment!

We only said it a million times and you dumb Tiger nuffies still don't even get it. ...you are so bad at trolling that you also didn't even know when you're being trolled on our board when though we said it like 1 billion times on our board. ROFL!!

Oh sorry.....now I get it....as Snake said......you guys are just in denial. Took me long enough to get the trend.

D - T
E - I
N - G
I - E
A - R
L - S
LOL - Your looking really silly now

No trolling mate your board was having a full blown orgasm before you had a partner - So effectively between your own supporters

Give it up , No Dusty No Kelly No Players

Why did North Melbourne chase Dusty and Kelly now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back