Why do Hawthorn crave to be in the BIG 4

Remove this Banner Ad

No doubt.

But Essendon and their supporters think they are so damn precious they want the Dome so they don't get cold and wet.

Alls the Hawks are guilty of is spreading their own supporter base and adding to it, Kennett wants 50K by 2010 and i reckon he'll get it, as Essendon are on the slide, their precious supporters will all of a sudden stop supporting them and just start barracking.

Kudos=Karma.

well after the thrashing of your supporters on this thread i would become to wonder :rolleyes:

I'll do it for him. It's pretty simple. When Hawthorn play Essendon, Adam McPhee and Jason Johnson shit themselves every time the ball is in their area. In fact, I would go as far as to say that I haven't seen an Essendon player put his head over the pill against Hawthorn since the day that the great warrior Richie puched the living Jesus out of Adam McPhee and his prissy mates.

The fact is you are now our bitches. We hope for two games every season against you because percentage is important to us come finals time. How does it feel to be a whining little bitch? Go on little bitch, run away now, run away to big tough moderator Merv...the biggest little bitch of them all.

read this

those weak punches must of really affected our team :rolleyes:, they were so bruised and battered that they could only score nine goals in the next quarter and finish the game winning by 70 points ;)

so true:D:D:D

well after the thrashing of your supporters on this thread i would become to wonder :rolleyes:

You havn't been paying attention have you?

You little Toss Rag.

how many of yours are counted twice, cause they are from Tassie and have two heads??????? Wont be long before jeff kennet sells off your assets like he did with victoria when he was premier!!!

Go to bed little boy!

"Pull those shorts up Matty.......oh, I was talking to Lloydy, not you Knighta!"

What a joke the search for a coach was at Essendon.

"We'll look far and wide, and only grab a coach with senior experience and a big name.........*days pass*.....hmmmm, seems vossy's not interested......how about Chris Connolly?....nah, no good.......Daniher?.....hmmm, nah he doesn't quite suit us either....well get Dimma in here, we'll have a chat....what's that? You think we're a bit off a premiership???? Bollocks!"
So who have we got left......*looks around*....hey, knighta, what are you up to next year??"
:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking something to myself just yesterday, what was it?.....

What a joke the search for a coach was at Essendon.

"We'll look far and wide, and only grab a coach with senior experience and a big name.........*days pass*.....hmmmm, seems vossy's not interested......how about Chris Connolly?....nah, no good.......Daniher?.....hmmm, nah he doesn't quite suit us either....well get Dimma in here, we'll have a chat....what's that? You think we're a bit off a premiership???? Bollocks!"
So who have we got left......*looks around*....hey, knighta, what are you up to next year??"
:rolleyes:

Yes, that was pretty much it.

Big white shorts looks set to become part of the coaches uniform next year. Lloydy has already put in an application for playing assistant as he feels he can offer a lot through his communication and leadership skills, and he likes big white shorts.

Lol i dont think you'll hear McPhee saying they were weak punches

go to youtube and you'll even see the commentator say that none of them connected, plus they must of really hurt if was only able to play out the rest of the game and kick 2 goals and get 2 votes for it in the brownlow;)

Hawthorn supporters next reply to this message = bullshit
i can tell the future:p, even though in this case i didn't have to use those powers, reputation speaks loud;)

go to youtube and you'll even see the commentator say that none of them connected, plus they must of really hurt if was only able to play out the rest of the game and kick 2 goals and get 2 votes for it in the brownlow;)

Hawthorn supporters next reply to this message = bullshit
i can tell the future:p, even though in this case i didn't have to use those powers, reputation speaks loud;)
LOL so your taking a commentators words as gospel ??? How was McPhee pissing out blood if none of them connected you flipping vegie. Or was that from another incident where the big tough unit got belted

ISeeDumbPeople.jpg

Mate McPhee didnt go near it and the rest of the team werent scared at the time bcoz they were all too busy getting the sh^t belted out of them. once they saw the footage thats wen the fear gripped em

LOL so your taking a commentators words as gospel ??? How was McPhee pissing out blood if none of them connected you flipping vegie. Or was that from another incident where the big tough unit got belted
they were enough to still allow him to get 2 votes in the brwonlow, good thing that vanders is gone, funny that he couldn't even get a game as captain, maybe you should all go back to your ghay pressie Kennett and tell that we were bullying u;),

let me guess u are 12 years old?

Mate McPhee didnt go near it and the rest of the team werent scared at the time bcoz they were all too busy getting the sh^t belted out of them. once they saw the footage thats wen the fear gripped em
these coming from the same shupid as shit supporter

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do Hawthorn crave to be in the BIG 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back