Sloth

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2005
Greenie
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Last night 10 was running ads saying no matter what team you follow, everyone loves Richo. I love Richo because he acts like a big kid. So why do you love Richo?

Because from 55m out, hugged against the boundary on his wrong side and under pressure, he'll drill it. From 20 dead in front, just as likely to kick it back over his head. Now THAT'S entertainment!

I love him because he's stuck with his club even when there were calls to leave. He could have won a flag quite easily by requesting a trade. I hope they go deep into the finals for him the year.

I love watching him because he looks like he's about to burst into tears every time he messes up. Which is a lot.

That game where he got the hands in the back against him against Essendon was the funniest damn thing I ever saw. And then the 50m given against him and he was punching the air and screaming. I was in tears.

I love watching him because he looks like he's about to burst into tears every time he messes up. Which is a lot.

That game where he got the hands in the back against him against Essendon was the funniest damn thing I ever saw. And then the 50m given against him and he was punching the air and screaming. I was in tears.

and i hope your house gets rained on by meteors full of arse reaming blood sucking mutant
space men

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because no player runs as hard or as far and contests in so many contested marks, he is flawed but to watch him play is to see what we all love so much about this great game. PASSION

cos he cracks the shits so bad when his team doesnt pass him the ball
biggrin.gif

Because when he kicks that footy..............you dunno where it's gunna go!:eek:

........and besides......he tries his guts out.

Because he runs all day, demands the ball and gives his absolute all for his jumper with a passion unrivaled in this league....and every other club wishes at least 1 of the players did the same....

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do you love Richo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back