Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today.... part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminder:

This isn't the Israel/Hamas thread.

Go to the Israel/Hamas thread if you want to talk about that.

Thanks.

Are they becoming more white because people from all over the world are wanting to move there for improved living conditions? That doesn't sound so bad to me.

That'd be great.

But we all know that isn't true.

Also, European living conditions aren't 'improving' any more.

That'd be great.

But we all know that isn't true.

Also, European living conditions aren't 'improving' any more.

Probably has less to do with migrants and more to do with wealthy folk gaming the system and getting an absolutely disproportionate amount of wealth.

But hey, they like it when you blame the brown folk for it all.

Probably has less to do with migrants and more to do with wealthy folk gaming the system and getting an absolutely disproportionate amount of wealth.

But hey, they like it when you blame the brown folk for it all.
Is the overall quality of life improving for people currently in Europe since 2017?

I don't disagree with the comment of wealthy folk gaming the system, however this is a massive problem even in the west.

It's hardly exclusive to non-white people.

Is the overall quality of life improving for people currently in Europe since 2017?

I don't disagree with the comment of wealthy folk gaming the system, however this is a massive problem even in the west.

What does this have to do with your GRT adjacent commentary?

Merkel threw open the gates and now EU members have policies fining them up to $20k Euros if they refuse to take 'asylum' seekers.

It's no big secret.

Ah, I'm with you.

So the brown people are the reason life is getting worse for the white people.

And the brown people will out-breed the white people and replace them over time.

And this will be bad because brown people make countries worse.

Would that sum it up?

Ah, I'm with you.

And the brown people will out-breed the white people and replace them over time.

Would that sum it up?
No, because brown people aren't an ideology.

It's weird how I have to explain this over and over again to people who think religion = race, yet here we are again.

Ah, I'm with you.

Would that sum it up?

I thought that the middle easterners, were very genetically similar to the Greeks, who are a long term and welcome part of the EU.
Not sure why you are trying to colour code things.
Must be simpler for you i guess.

Are Europeans getting more obese like Americans and Australians?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merkel threw open the gates and now EU members have policies fining them up to $20k Euros if they refuse to take 'asylum' seekers.

It's no big secret.
Dude, take a good look at Germany's immigration policies and constitution since the unification of west and east Germany. What you'll find is a country dedicated to ensuring that what happened last time - the Nazis - never happen again, and a populace determined that should it happen elsewhere the displaced people will have somewhere to go.

Blaming Merkel for the decisions of governments in the '90's when building their constitution - requiring a special majority to overthrow any given law - is really, really dumb and does you no favours.
Ok, a dose of whataboutism.

Is there anything wrong with African countries becoming more 'white' over time?
... I've a few responses here.

First of all, race doesn't exist. We made it up. How 'white' a country is doesn't matter to me any more than how 'brown' a country is, because both are contrived categories of difference owing to a deeply racist hierarchy created by slave owners and Eurocentric eugenicists.

Secondly, I asked my question first.

Thirdly, 'whatabout' doesn't address the central topic.
I've no issue with people coming here, provided they are educated, will contribute to Australian society in a positive manner and if they become Australians citizens, prioritise the Australian constitution above whatever beliefs they held before they became a citizen.

It's irrelevant where they came from.
... then - and this is going to come as a shock to you - positing that anyone that who is a muslim or a 'military aged male' or belongs to an 'islamic family' cannot be those things is a racist thing to say, and certainly echoes GRT.

Now, I've done you the courtesy of answering your questions. Could you please answer mine?
Tell me why it's bad that these countries over time become more brown, BZ. Why does it matter? Why is it an issue worth confronting?

Not, what is the advantage in it for Putin. What is your reason for objecting to it?

The end result of people coming here is not more Muslims in Australia; religion is dying here, a slower death but a death nonetheless. The end result - and that is only if you accept the premise that precisely what they say is happening, that those immigrants will outbreed the native population (what a ****ed up sentence!) and I don't - is that Australians or European nations become more diverse.

Why is this a bad thing?

Maybe we need more refugees, to dilute the obesity.

Obesity is usually a pretty simple equation based on height and weight.
Generally for people of a similar background it works, but 25 year old Sylvester Stallone was probably rated "obese" by the data, as is just about every Maori.

USA, with a relatively large proportion of people with African heritage rates high. So does NZ.

Tonga is on top.

I'm sure the Ethiopians don't feel like the winners.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_obesity_rate

Generally for people of a similar background it works, but 25 year old Sylvester Stallone was probably rated "obese" by the data, as is just about every Maori.
In my teens - 16-17 - weighed 86 kilo despite being 5'4". In winter, I was playing two games of footy consecutively as a midfield tagger between 14-15, and was playing 16's and 18's at the same time. I was not obese at the time, but that's what the BMI stats threw out.

I used to ride my bike 10km to footy training, then ride home.

BMI is a good measure for average humans, but there's a good 50% of the population - the bottom 25% and the top 25% - that it just won't work as intended for.

USA, with a relatively large proportion of people with African heritage rates high. So does NZ.

Tonga is on top.

I'm sure the Ethiopians don't feel like the winners.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_obesity_rate

Have you been to the US? There's a lot of overweight people there.

Dude, take a good look at Germany's immigration policies and constitution since the unification of west and east Germany. What you'll find is a country dedicated to ensuring that what happened last time - the Nazis - never happen again, and a populace determined that should it happen elsewhere the displaced people will have somewhere to go

Admirable, but when you own native people end up bearing the potential negative consequences of such policies, is it really worth it?

Blaming Merkel for the decisions of governments in the '90's when building their constitution - requiring a special majority to overthrow any given law - is really, really dumb and does you no favours.

Most of the current issues in Europe have happened within the last decade, most notable when Russian-backed Assad waged war on his own people, displacing millions.

Europe threw open the doors to accept them, which was the right thing at the time.

How it's been handled since then is clearly what's up for debate here.

... I've a few responses here.

First of all, race doesn't exist. We made it up. How 'white' a country is doesn't matter to me any more than how 'brown' a country is, because both are contrived categories of difference owing to a deeply racist hierarchy created by slave owners and Eurocentric eugenicists.

Everything in human language is 'made up', however you can't deny that there are very different and distinct difference differences between human beings from different global locations on both a genetic, physical and cognitive level.

And this absolutely stupid stance of blaming slavery predominantly on Europeans as a 'racist hierarchy' is so unbelievably ignorant that I'll just pretend you made a faux pas and let it go.

Secondly, I asked my question first.

Thirdly, 'whatabout' doesn't address the central topic.

... then - and this is going to come as a shock to you - positing that anyone that who is a muslim or a 'military aged male' or belongs to an 'islamic family' cannot be those things is a racist thing to say, and certainly echoes GRT.

Now, I've done you the courtesy of answering your questions. Could you please answer mine?

Ok, to answer your question, no I don't have an issue with Europe becoming more 'brown', provided they understand, respect and adapt to the European lifestyle.

I'd expect the same from any white person moving to a non-white country.

Reality however, shows that the majority of people from ethnic backgrounds don't do this and set up enclaves, vote for people who represent their own interests and are interested in representing their home country/faith above the one they moved to.

A great example of this would be Turks. Millions of them in West Europe, who vote for Erdogan and are fanatically patriotic, all whilst the poor sods in their home country are desperate for a new government and can't escape the situation they are stuck in.

Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today.... part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back