Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today.... part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminder:

This isn't the Israel/Hamas thread.

Go to the Israel/Hamas thread if you want to talk about that.

Thanks.

Perhaps a better approach would be to post more recipes, and less GRT?
Here you go bud, just for you.

Great Replacement Theory: A Healthy Twist on Classic Comfort Food​

Ingredients​

• Base Ingredients:
    • 2 cups cauliflower rice (replaces white rice)
    • 1 cup quinoa (replaces white rice or pasta)
    • 2 cups zucchini noodles (replaces traditional pasta)
  • Proteins:
    • 1 lb ground turkey (replaces ground beef)
    • 1 lb chicken breast (replaces pork or red meat)
    • 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas (replaces higher fat meat options)
  • Vegetables:
    • 1 large sweet potato, diced (replaces white potato)
    • 2 cups kale, chopped (replaces iceberg lettuce)
    • 1 large bell pepper, chopped (replaces higher sugar vegetables)
  • Dairy Alternatives:
    • 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (replaces whole milk)
    • 1 cup Greek yogurt (replaces sour cream)
    • 1 cup nutritional yeast (replaces cheese)
  • Fats:
    • 2 tbsp avocado oil (replaces butter or lard)
    • 1/4 cup chia seeds (replaces breadcrumbs)
  • Flavor Enhancers:
    • 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice (replaces salt-heavy marinades)
    • 2 cloves garlic, minced (replaces garlic powder)
    • 1 tbsp fresh herbs (basil, parsley, or cilantro, replaces dried herbs)
  • Sweeteners:
    • 1 tbsp maple syrup (replaces white sugar)
    • 1 tsp cinnamon (replaces sugary spices)

Directions​

1. Prepare the Base:
    • Cook the cauliflower rice by sautĂ©ing it in a large pan with a splash of water until tender.
    • Cook the quinoa according to package instructions.
    • Spiralize the zucchini into noodles or use pre-made zucchini noodles.
  2. Cook the Proteins:
    • In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp of avocado oil over medium heat.
    • Add ground turkey or chicken breast, season with minced garlic and fresh herbs, and cook until browned and fully cooked. For chickpeas, simply rinse and drain them.
  3. Prepare the Vegetables:
    • Steam or roast the sweet potato cubes until tender.
    • SautĂ© the chopped bell pepper and kale in the remaining avocado oil until softened.
  4. Mix the Ingredients:
    • In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked cauliflower rice, quinoa, zucchini noodles, cooked proteins, and sautĂ©ed vegetables.
  5. Dairy-Free Sauce:
    • In a blender, combine unsweetened almond milk, Greek yogurt, nutritional yeast, fresh lemon juice, and a pinch of salt. Blend until smooth and creamy.
  6. Assemble the Dish:
    • Drizzle the dairy-free sauce over the mixed ingredients and toss to combine.
    • Sprinkle with chia seeds and a touch of cinnamon for added texture and flavor.
  7. Serve and Enjoy:
    • Serve the Great Replacement Theory dish warm, garnished with additional fresh herbs if desired.
This recipe is a healthy twist on comfort food, using nutrient-dense ingredients that provide a satisfying and flavorful meal without the harmful components of traditional recipes. Enjoy the benefits of a balanced and nutritious meal that doesn't compromise on taste!

4o

Here you go bud, just for you.

Great Replacement Theory: A Healthy Twist on Classic Comfort Food​

Ingredients​

• Base Ingredients:
    • 2 cups cauliflower rice (replaces white rice)
    • 1 cup quinoa (replaces white rice or pasta)
    • 2 cups zucchini noodles (replaces traditional pasta)
  • Proteins:
    • 1 lb ground turkey (replaces ground beef)
    • 1 lb chicken breast (replaces pork or red meat)
    • 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas (replaces higher fat meat options)
  • Vegetables:
    • 1 large sweet potato, diced (replaces white potato)
    • 2 cups kale, chopped (replaces iceberg lettuce)
    • 1 large bell pepper, chopped (replaces higher sugar vegetables)
  • Dairy Alternatives:
    • 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (replaces whole milk)
    • 1 cup Greek yogurt (replaces sour cream)
    • 1 cup nutritional yeast (replaces cheese)
  • Fats:
    • 2 tbsp avocado oil (replaces butter or lard)
    • 1/4 cup chia seeds (replaces breadcrumbs)
  • Flavor Enhancers:
    • 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice (replaces salt-heavy marinades)
    • 2 cloves garlic, minced (replaces garlic powder)
    • 1 tbsp fresh herbs (basil, parsley, or cilantro, replaces dried herbs)
  • Sweeteners:
    • 1 tbsp maple syrup (replaces white sugar)
    • 1 tsp cinnamon (replaces sugary spices)

Directions​

1. Prepare the Base:
    • Cook the cauliflower rice by sautĂ©ing it in a large pan with a splash of water until tender.
    • Cook the quinoa according to package instructions.
    • Spiralize the zucchini into noodles or use pre-made zucchini noodles.
  2. Cook the Proteins:
    • In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp of avocado oil over medium heat.
    • Add ground turkey or chicken breast, season with minced garlic and fresh herbs, and cook until browned and fully cooked. For chickpeas, simply rinse and drain them.
  3. Prepare the Vegetables:
    • Steam or roast the sweet potato cubes until tender.
    • SautĂ© the chopped bell pepper and kale in the remaining avocado oil until softened.
  4. Mix the Ingredients:
    • In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked cauliflower rice, quinoa, zucchini noodles, cooked proteins, and sautĂ©ed vegetables.
  5. Dairy-Free Sauce:
    • In a blender, combine unsweetened almond milk, Greek yogurt, nutritional yeast, fresh lemon juice, and a pinch of salt. Blend until smooth and creamy.
  6. Assemble the Dish:
    • Drizzle the dairy-free sauce over the mixed ingredients and toss to combine.
    • Sprinkle with chia seeds and a touch of cinnamon for added texture and flavor.
  7. Serve and Enjoy:
    • Serve the Great Replacement Theory dish warm, garnished with additional fresh herbs if desired.
This recipe is a healthy twist on comfort food, using nutrient-dense ingredients that provide a satisfying and flavorful meal without the harmful components of traditional recipes. Enjoy the benefits of a balanced and nutritious meal that doesn't compromise on taste!

4o

Dairy free Greek Yogurt?

Lot of stuff i just don't like there.
Quinoa.
Sweet potato, i'd rather no potato at all.
Kale, i prefor Pok Choy or something.
Almond milk...bleaghhh.

I love bean shoots in stir fry, if you use a lot you don't really need noodles or rice.

Have you been to the US? There's a lot of overweight people there.

True, there are overweight people of all nationalities there.
But some of the African decedent's have a real disposition to it.
( not all, there are a lot of different gene pools out of Africa ).

Admirable, but when you own native people end up bearing the potential negative consequences of such policies, is it really worth it?
This is an evasion.

You blamed Merkel for Germany's immigration problems. Those problems were not Merkel's fault, nor were they only beginning in the last decade.

Trying to hide that you didn't know that by changing the subject does you no favours.
Most of the current issues in Europe have happened within the last decade, most notable when Russian-backed Assad waged war on his own people, displacing millions.

Europe threw open the doors to accept them, which was the right thing at the time.

How it's been handled since then is clearly what's up for debate here.
... no, the debate here is that you cannot seem to help yourself using White Replacement to explain German and European migration and refugee intake.
Everything in human language is 'made up'...
... for ****'s sake.

Are you fair dinkum here? As in, you thought this was a relevant thing to bring up? This was a worthwhile point to make?

Really?
... however you can't deny that there are very different and distinct difference differences between human beings from different global locations on both a genetic, physical and cognitive level.
Yep. You're going where you've been hinting the entire time.

I think we're done now.
And this absolutely stupid stance of blaming slavery predominantly on Europeans as a 'racist hierarchy' is so unbelievably ignorant that I'll just pretend you made a faux pas and let it go.
... this is stupid.

**** me running.

That you have the temerity to call me ignorant here is mindblowing.
Ok, to answer your question, no I don't have an issue with Europe becoming more 'brown', provided they understand, respect and adapt to the European lifestyle.

I'd expect the same from any white person moving to a non-white country.
... tell me, do you like pizza? What about dumplings? Do you enjoy dim sims? What about tomato sauce? Pasta?

Do you like spicy food? What sort of music do you like? Do you like stories, and what kinds?

What do you think about this bizarre, ethnic little experiment out of a single city in Eastern Europe called democracy?
Reality...
Lol. As if you've a grasp on it at all.
... however, shows that the majority of people from ethnic backgrounds don't do this and set up enclaves, vote for people who represent their own interests and are interested in representing their home country/faith above the one they moved to.
... how dare they. How dare people advocate for themselves and those like them!
A great example of this would be Turks. Millions of them in West Europe, who vote for Erdogan and are fanatically patriotic, all whilst the poor sods in their home country are desperate for a new government and can't escape the situation they are stuck in.

I think we're done for now.

Dairy free Greek Yogurt?

Lot of stuff i just don't like there.
Quinoa.
Sweet potato, i'd rather no potato at all.
Kale, i prefor Pok Choy or something.
Almond milk...bleaghhh.

I love bean shoots in stir fry, if you use a lot you don't really need noodles or rice.
Don't ask me, I got it from celebrity chef ChatGPT.

This is an evasion.

You blamed Merkel for Germany's immigration problems. Those problems were not Merkel's fault, nor were they only beginning in the last decade.

Trying to hide that you didn't know that by changing the subject does you no favours.

... no, the debate here is that you cannot seem to help yourself using White Replacement to explain German and European migration and refugee intake.

... for ****'s sake.

Are you fair dinkum here? As in, you thought this was a relevant thing to bring up? This was a worthwhile point to make?

Really?

Yep. You're going where you've been hinting the entire time.

I think we're done now.

... this is stupid.

**** me running.

That you have the temerity to call me ignorant here is mindblowing.

... tell me, do you like pizza? What about dumplings? Do you enjoy dim sims? What about tomato sauce? Pasta?

Do you like spicy food? What sort of music do you like? Do you like stories, and what kinds?

What do you think about this bizarre, ethnic little experiment out of a single city in Eastern Europe called democracy?

Lol. As if you've a grasp on it at all.

... how dare they. How dare people advocate for themselves and those like them!

I think we're done for now.
Ok, if you're going to post idiotic shit about slavery being rooted in 'white supremacy' then we're done here.

Nothing in this thread is dumber than that.

It appears you have no interest in actual history and are just pushing an agenda.

Next thing you'll be posting that article from last year about how white people refusing to eat bugs is rooted in white supremacy as well.

Ok, if you're going to post idiotic shit about slavery being rooted in 'white supremacy' then we're done here.

It appears you have no interest in actual history and are just pushing an agenda.
You were done when you went from race is made up to some regions are genetically superior

... slavery wasn't rooted in white supremacy, you utter, utter fool. Slavery was justified by white supremacy, whilst at the same time in other parts of the world people created supposedly scientific hierarchies of race with white people at the top.

Enjoy your break.

I am brown myself and i have bashed Christianity for 5 years in the other thread. Can't do the same about Islam..

You are on social media, in the criticize Islam thread, criticizing Islam for supposedly not being allowed to criticize Islam.

The bolded, theoretical or hypothetical
Either works fine. I thought it was clear I wasn't discussing something that's actually possible.
Then why bring it up in conversation?
A lot of posters here have trouble differentiating Islam from brown people - mostly those defending Islam and Muslims.

I was attempting to help them along, but it proved unsuccessful.
I'm beginning to figure out that your investment in this debate is to point out 'da left' is blindly aligning with muslims / islam coz they're a marginalized minority, but at the same time pointing out that 'da left' are naively unaware of the far right wing values they hold, like misogyny for example.

Would this be a correct assumption? If so, that's rather a broad brush that you've applied to all and sundry muslims.
Not at all. Tell me if you disagree with any of the following points:

Islam is based on an ancient god created by earlier religions (predating Judaism really), modified through Judaism, Christianity, and having a final chapter called the Quran.

Therefore it's reasonable to state that the morality of the Quran is based on 7th century morality of Middle East Asia and earlier times.

Islam has evolved, but it is still based on 7th century morality as defined by a religious book. To some extent, it's stagnant, as any book based religion will be.

Despite Islam's evolution, it retains elements that are misogynistic, homophobic, and hateful towards other religious beliefs as well as atheism.

Muslims, like all people, don't live in a bubble. They're largely a product of the cultures they develop and live in. Also, the Quran is open to interpretation so not all Muslims will read it the same way.

In conclusion, not all Muslims are misogynistic, homophobic or transphobic. We get a good picture of how Muslims think through surveys on women's rights and sexuality.

The books on which Islam is based are inherently mysogynistic, violent, homophobic, and anti-choice in a number of areas. They also contain good elements, words of peace and wisdom. Like the bible, the Quran is a mix of good and bad, but the overall morality is horrible to me.

Having faith doesn't make anyone better. Religious people who are good have the capacity to be just as good or better without it. It mostly depends on their ability to live without the religious crutch of delusion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly.

It's incredible to see some nonbelievers simping for one Abrahamic faith and bashing another. Makes no sense to me.
People are sick of this, you see the far right getting elected everywhere? it's nothing but a reaction to "shut up your an Islamophobe" drivel. Islam is just a **** religion, not fit for the modern world. How these things didn't happen in a vacuum. Never thought in my dreams Geert Wilders will get a quarter of the total Dutch votes. Austrian elections up next, the extreme right FPO are set to win a higher number than Wilders.

People are sick of this, you see the far right getting elected everywhere? it's nothing but a reaction to "shut up your an Islamophobe" drivel. Islam is just a **** religion, not fit for the modern world. How these things didn't happen in a vacuum. Never thought in my dreams Geert Wilders will get a quarter of the total Dutch votes. Austrian elections up next, the extreme right FPO are set to win a higher number than Wilders.
Ah yes the old you made me vote for racist fascists by criticising me

Either works fine. I thought it was clear I wasn't discussing something that's actually possible.

A lot of posters here have trouble differentiating Islam from brown people - mostly those defending Islam and Muslims.

I was attempting to help them along, but it proved unsuccessful.

Not at all. Tell me if you disagree with any of the following points:

Islam is based on an ancient god created by earlier religions (predating Judaism really), modified through Judaism, Christianity, and having a final chapter called the Quran.

Therefore it's reasonable to state that the morality of the Quran is based on 7th century morality of Middle East Asia and earlier times.

Islam has evolved, but it is still based on 7th century morality as defined by a religious book. To some extent, it's stagnant, as any book based religion will be.

Despite Islam's evolution, it retains elements that are misogynistic, homophobic, and hateful towards other religious beliefs as well as atheism.

Muslims, like all people, don't live in a bubble. They're largely a product of the cultures they develop and live in. Also, the Quran is open to interpretation so not all Muslims will read it the same way.

In conclusion, not all Muslims are misogynistic, homophobic or transphobic. We get a good picture of how Muslims think through surveys on women's rights and sexuality.

The books on which Islam is based are inherently mysogynistic, violent, homophobic, and anti-choice in a number of areas. They also contain good elements, words of peace and wisdom. Like the bible, the Quran is a mix of good and bad, but the overall morality is horrible to me.

Having faith doesn't make anyone better. Religious people who are good have the capacity to be just as good or better without it. It mostly depends on their ability to live without the religious crutch of delusion.

Cool rant bro.
You even attempted a bit of balance.
Good for you.
Evolved2, by name and nature. :thumbsu:

Exactly.

It's incredible to see some nonbelievers simping for one Abrahamic faith and bashing another. Makes no sense to me.

This is one thing that I don't understand about the anti-religion brigade...they are almost always the same people who are tough on borders, nationalistic etc etc.
Every country on the planet has a defence force and police force to stop people from going against the laws of that country. EVERY ****ING COUNTRY!!!

How is defending your country different from defending your religion?
People join the army and are obliged to fight in a war, like the Iraq war, that serves no purpose for our country, but they still do it. Because???? Their country obliges them to.

How is that different to people fighting in the name of their religion?

If there was an attack on atheism, would atheists step up and defend their beliefs?
The answer quite obviously is yes.

That's because it is human nature to defend those things to which we think we belong.

Ah yes the old you made me vote for racist fascists by criticising me
Yes, opinions are being shut down, just like you are doing here by calling people racists, whoever disagrees with you. I am not saying it, people are. Uncontrolled migration and the woke culture basically. I live here, i know enough people who voted for such politicians. 10,000 miles away you must know more?

Yes, opinions are being shut down, just like you are doing here by calling people racists, whoever disagrees with you. I am not saying it, people are.
Maybe learn to read the post you're replying to before replying

I did, people have shifted right wing, why do you think?
So the reason you're voting for racists is because someone said don't be racist?

How come that doesn't work when someone says don't be woke then?

So the reason you're voting for racists is because someone said don't be racist?

How come that doesn't work when someone says don't be woke then?
Read my post above, it's a combination of uncontrolled migration, not being allowed to have their say in issues and other petty issues. But those are the main 2 issues. How long till a Nazi party like AfD gets a major share? what would be the MAIN reason for them to come to power you think? why do you think Wilders is in power?

Read my post above, it's a combination of uncontrolled migration, not being allowed to have their say in issues and other petty issues. But those are the main 2 issues. How long till a Nazi party like AfD gets a major share? what would be the MAIN reason for them to come to power you think? why do you think Wilders is in power?

The leftists mainly who vote for uncontrolled migration, everyones welcome.
Sounds kind of racist to me 🤷‍♂️

Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today.... part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back