Will Cousins Be Booed when he plays again

Remove this Banner Ad

i went to the pre season derby last year, the week after the booze bus incident i think and he got booed the most ive seen anyone get booed at a game

its just an instincive thing, its like "gee, this guy has done something (anything), how can i acknowledge this"

BOOOOOOOOOO

cant claim myself not to have booed a few players for no reason, cousins will cop it when he comes back but he will also get the biggest cheers from the eagles supporters too

Dont even compare Cousins as a player with them. Farmer is booed for being a dirty little low life on the field. And if it takes a player to be motivated by what happened to Dickland, he should be booed for calling himself an Afl player. Loser:thumbsdown:

totally gutted

Of course he will, everytime he gets the ball ( about 30 times a game;) ). If there is one player who could shrug it off in his first game back and have a blinder though, it's him.
I personally don't boo or abuse opposition players, but there are plenty all around the country who do and I would expect him to cop it big time.

Dont even compare Cousins as a player with them. Farmer is booed for being a dirty little low life on the field. And if it takes a player to be motivated by what happened to Dickland, he should be booed for calling himself an Afl player. Loser:thumbsdown:

Sorry farmer and headland are clean and not junkies . On the field he is still a junkie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Cousins Be Booed when he plays again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back