Flogstradamus Will Geelong slide out of the 8 due to a premiership hangover?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure you are ninthlong!:$
Excuse me, 5THLONG, thank you very much you pathetic tugging loser. Get your hand off it and learn to count 10 because tonight the W*nkers will be back to 10thmond - even your mob couldn't lose to the Giggles. If fact, I almost hope 14thmond do beat them because if they don't I'll die laughing.

Last edited:
lol

Bring it on if you can make it :shrug:
Yeah, deep down you got the fear. Cats gonna be full strength by September and we both know you don’t want this smoke in finals. 😎

Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons
evil laugh GIF
Evil Laugh Plotting GIF by Bubble Witch
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Evil Laugh Creepy Smile GIF
Witch Laughing GIF
Subway Surfers Laughing GIF by SYBO

Yeah, deep down you got the fear. Cats gonna be full strength by September and we both know you don’t want this smoke in finals. 😎

Season 3 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons
evil laugh GIF
Evil Laugh Plotting GIF by Bubble Witch
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Evil Laugh Creepy Smile GIF
Witch Laughing GIF
Subway Surfers Laughing GIF by SYBO
His worst dream coming true.... poor old sausage, he thought Collingwood was getting a smooth passage to the flag.

To be fair Geelong 2023 is much like Geelong 2012.

Geelong were the reigning premiers and lost a few unexpected matches. However towards the end of the year, they exerted alot of fear that they can win the flag from anywhere and anytime. Won 6 out of the last 7 games. Flag threat rightfully so

Then the purple ****s game happened :)

They should finish 5th... can someone knock them off week 1... who knows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^^ Excellent melt 10/10 would read again 👍 😂
Sausage Flogstar you just say 'melt' whenever you're lost for words. Suck it up, precious. You FEAR Geelong because your mob has a pathetic finals record against us. Is that projecting? No, it's the truth - but as usual you ignore or lie about the facts and accuse us of 'projecting'.

Lying Simon Rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

Last edited:
^VOTES FOR ISAAC SMITH WILL NOT BE COUNTED!!! 😂

LOLOL....its as if you think youre actually playing.

“Basking in premiership glory” - as if you actually played :$ You’re the Bob Murphy of the Bay

Will you take another 6+ months off when the Cats crash out??

^VOTES FOR ISAAC SMITH WILL NOT BE COUNTED!!! 😂

“Basking in premiership glory” - as if you actually played :$ You’re the Bob Murphy of the Bay

Will you take another 6+ months off when the Cats crash out??
You mad yeah.... BTW, youre the Brian Lake of the Bay.
Stalking and obsession issues

Sausage Flogger you just say 'melt' whenever you're lost for words. Suck it up, precious. You FEAR Geelong because your mob has a pathetic finals record against us. Is that projecting? No, it's the truth - but as usual you ignore or lie about the facts and accuse us of 'projecting'.

Lying Simon Rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty
Shitting bricks is the term youre looking for....

Lots of counting of chickens before they've hatched going on in certain quarters. Now the pressure will start to build because the Mudpies know they've only won 2 premierships since 1958 and they're thinking now or never. Imagine the meltdown of all-time at the end of the season if they don't win it from here. History beckons, don't let us down!
nuclear explosion GIF

Lots of counting of chickens before they've hatched going on in certain quarters. Now the pressure will start to build because the Mudpies know they've only won 2 premierships since 1958 and they're thinking now or never. Imagine the meltdown of all-time at the end of the season if they don't win it from here. History beckons, don't let us down!
nuclear explosion GIF
lol that already happened last year with all that “Flagpies” baloney after winning many games by single figures over bottom 8 teams and the “laying down losers” branding from their coach following their shellacking in the QF, hence why they’re so spiteful and vicious at their masters Geelong, the oldest team in history to do it. 😎

Would vigorously welcome it again this year as a very nice cherry on top of our ongoing celebrations at being reigning premiers but at this point it’s obvious no one is beating Collingwould for the 2023 flag.

There’s just NO ****ING WAY a team that contains the “Daicoii” 🤭🤭, Ginnivan, DeGoey, Cox, Frontbum and Pendles could sit atop the ladder all year only to bottle it when it matters most…

Or is there..?? 😏

Mostly Corio

Notice nobody has accepted my bet yet 🤷‍♂️
Did you make any bets against Geelong last season? Did you pay out?

Nah, I didn't think so. You're a fair weather supporter who won't back himself unless he thinks the odds are stacked in his favour - get back under the house Sausage Flogstar.
jail butters scotch GIF by South Park

Did you make any bets against Geelong last season? Did you pay out?

Nah, I didn't think so. You're a fair weather supporter who won't back himself unless he thinks the odds are stacked in his favour - get back under the house Sausage Flogstar.
jail butters scotch GIF by South Park
I offered him a bet that Nick Daicos will not be a premiership player this year but he squibbed it.

I mean what bigger odds do you need in your favour as a Collingwouldn’t fan right now? :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Flogstradamus Will Geelong slide out of the 8 due to a premiership hangover?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back