Flogstradamus Will Geelong slide out of the 8 due to a premiership hangover?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, so that means you took 'Bay bets' against Geelong last year? Your answer is still 'no'?

lol

Nobody offered me any so how could I take them you flog šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Meanwhile I offered some bets to Geelol flogs but they all declined. CRAPPY as usual squibs every bet ever offered to him and the rest are no better

So whatā€™s your point?? Offer/accept a bet yourself or STFU šŸ¤”

lol

Nobody offered me any so how could I take them you flog šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Meanwhile I offered some bets to Geelol flogs but they all declined. CRAPPY as usual squibs every bet ever offered to him and the rest are no better

So whatā€™s your point?? Offer/accept a bet yourself or STFU šŸ¤”
Oh, so you waited for others to challenge you to a bet last season? What a load of BS.

Have you waited for others to challenge you this season, tossa? No.

You're accusing everyone of being too scared to accept your bets this season but you didn't make bets against Geelong last year? Hypocrite flog idiot.

catscratchfever whatā€™s your bet big mouth? Cats v Pies round 22? Finals head to head? Next to win a flag?

Never heard s**t from you before about a bet

View attachment 1752821
That's because I've never challenged anyone to a bet on Big Footy, flog. It's you shooting off your mouth, w***er, challenging everyone to a bet when the odds seem to be stacked in your favour.

But you come up with the lame excuse that no one challenged you last year. Pathetic. You need to get off the grog.

Drunk On One GIF

Iā€™m waiting for you to offer or accept a bet big mouth

Join date 2008 šŸ˜‚

Bets offered/accepted 0
First you say you don't bet except for 'Bay bets'. Then you say you didn't make any bets against Geelong last season. Now you say you did :laughv1:

Make up your mind you pathetic flog who has no life. You're posting here even though you 'say' you're in NYC. In reality, you're holed up in your housing commission bedsit with your favourite date: Mrs Palmer and her five daughters.

Watching Tv Kerry GIF by Gogglebox Australia

Last edited:
First you say you don't bet except for 'Bay bets'. Then you say you didn't make any bets against Geelong last season. Now you say you did :laughv1:

Reading comprehension not your strong suite I see

I didnā€™t make any bets against Geelol last season because nobody accepted the bets I offered

**** youā€™re stupid šŸ˜‚

You're posting here even though you 'say' you're in NYC

Hahaha yeah cause they donā€™t have the internets in ā€˜merica you dumb **** šŸ˜‚ They invented it you thicko

Reading comprehension not your strong suite I see

I didnā€™t make any bets against Geelol last season because nobody accepted the bets I offered

* youā€™re stupid šŸ˜‚

Hahaha yeah cause they donā€™t have the internets in ā€˜merica you dumb * šŸ˜‚ They invented it you thicko
Oh so now you did challenge others to a bet against Geelong last year but no one accepted? You love Mrs. Palmer too much.

The net was invented so that you can pretend to be in NYC while you're actually in your bedsit chewing Dominos pizza and having a date with your hand :rolleyes:

The last thing I'd be doing if I was in NYC is spending time on this forum. So you're either not there and you're a total f*cking moron or you're there and you're a total f*cking moron. Which one is it?

You want the h2h final bet or not? You still havenā€™t given a yes or no answer yet. šŸ˜Ž
This is your answer to me offering you the Daicos bet.

Squibb. :$:$:$
You started a Fred about it šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø but now that Smith turns out to be a bigger marshmallow youā€™ve abandoned it faster than Dimma abandoned Mrs. Dimma and Richmond šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚
I love how many nights that thread caused you to go sleepless and had you deleting multiple posts once it took off.

Rage on boy. šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
Maybe you should ask CRAPPY why heā€™s been on the Bay for 13+ years and never accepted a single bet
Ummm, how would you know if you say this is your first ever, one and only BF account?

Uh oh, you dun goofed again, Jethro. šŸ¤£šŸ˜

Black And White Wow GIF by Laff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biggest mouth on the Bay and probably never accepted a bet in your entire life šŸ¤£
Well you apparently know 13 years of bay history despite this being your ā€œfirst & only accountā€ ever on big footy. šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

I'll give you a chance to prove me wrong: round 22, Pies v Cats
Iā€™ve offered you a bet a long time ago on Nick Daicos not becoming a premiership player this year but you seem to be constantly squibbing to answer if you want that one or not. :$
Just reply ā€œacceptedā€ if youā€™re not a giant squib. Simples šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Answer my bet first seeing as I offered it first. :smirk:

So, youā€™re not accepting my bet? What a shocker

Well you apparently know 13 years of bay history despite this being your ā€œfirst & only accountā€ ever on big footy

Itā€™s just a guess but based on what Iā€™ve seen over the last ~4 years Iā€™m confident itā€™s 100% correct

Feel free to prove me wrong though

Youā€™re just one of those flogs who talk big but deflect and disappear šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø A squib in other words. Itā€™s your nature

Now youā€™ll bullshit on for another 3 pages about everything and anything except betting on the r22 game

So, youā€™re not accepting my bet? What a shocker
Not until I get an answer from you on mine. Itā€™s all up to you, boy. šŸ˜Ž
Itā€™s just a guess but based on what Iā€™ve seen over the last ~4 years Iā€™m confident itā€™s 100% correct
You said Iā€™ve been on this forum for 13 years. You dun goofed and pwned yourself, Jethro. šŸ¤”
Feel free to prove me wrong though
Youā€™re just one of those flogs who talk big but deflect and disappear šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø A squib in other words. Itā€™s your nature
Now youā€™ll bullshit on for another 3 pages about everything and anything except betting on the r22 game
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

3D5692E1-C175-4C9A-AAED-333722F2A27C.gif

Last edited:
Not until I get an answer from you on mine

Iā€™ll accept your Daicos flag bet if you accept my Dangerflog flag bet

Now thatā€™s done, whatā€™s your next excuse for not accepting my r22 bet?

You said Iā€™ve been on this forum for 13 years

And? Your chefmeister join date is right there for everyone to see, numbnutz. Itā€™s not rocket surgery even though it must seem like magic to you since you donā€™t know how to subtract correctly but 2023-2010 is 13 FYI

IMG_5397.jpeg

Last edited:
Iā€™ll accept your Daicos flag bet if you accept my Dangerflog flag bet
LMFAO no conditions, punk. :$
I offered a bet so itā€™s up to you to accept it, not me to accept it for you.

Squib. :$
Now thatā€™s done, whatā€™s your next excuse for not accepting my r22 bet?
Youā€™re a squib & a welcher.
And? Your chefmeister join date is there on that profile, numbnutz. Itā€™s not rocket surgery even though it must seem like magic to you since you donā€™t know how to subtract correctly but 2023-2010 is 13 FYI
lol nice attempt numbnuts. :$

You just ran this account against all the others in bay history and randomly matched 2ā€¦

BWAHHAAHAhaha nah, you just goofed again, Jethro. Youā€™re getting schooled here. šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Remove this Banner Ad

Flogstradamus Will Geelong slide out of the 8 due to a premiership hangover?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back