Flogstradamus Will Geelong slide out of the 8 due to a premiership hangover?

Remove this Banner Ad

…and I offered you a bet that P. Diddy won’t be a premiership players this year and you squibbed that 🤷‍♂️ and now you’re squibbing this bet too

You're a fair weather supporter who won't back himself unless he thinks the odds are stacked in his favour

So you’re accepting my bet then? Or are you a fair weather supporter who won’t back his team even when the odds are heavily stacked in your favour?

Last edited:
…and I offered you a WBT that P. Diddy won’t be a premiership players this year and you squibbed that 🤷‍♂️ and now you’re squibbing this bet too
You only offered that as your answer to me offering you a bet first. Top tier squibbery. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

E0205056-F0E1-487B-BE25-1A2A64EB129C.jpeg

So you’re accepting my bet then? Or are you a fair weather supporter who won’t back his team even when the odds are heavily stacked in your favour?
D2BA427E-FF12-46AB-98C8-769266557C09.jpeg

…and I offered you a WBT that P. Diddy won’t be a premiership players this year and you squibbed that 🤷‍♂️ and now you’re squibbing this bet too

You are truly pathetic. The end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re a flog who gives reacharounds to anyone who happens to claim to support the same team as you 🤷‍♂️
You're so tough. And you 'say' you've been to NYC. Are we supposed to be impressed? Well, I'm impressed by the level of your wanking - in public to boot. You really are a pervert.

Watching Tv Kerry GIF by Gogglebox Australia

Did you bet against Geelong last year? You're too cowardly to answer that question, Flogstar.

Get under the house.

Last edited:
You want that Daicos bet or not? You still haven’t given a yes or no answer yet. 😎

You want the h2h final bet or not? You still haven’t given a yes or no answer yet. 😎

Why you so concerned with contested posessions all of a sudden?

You started a Fred about it 🤷‍♂️ but now that Smith turns out to be a bigger marshmallow you’ve abandoned it faster than Dimma abandoned Mrs. Dimma and Richmond 😂 😂 😂

Isaac Smith
CP 63
UP 260
Ratio 19% contested :$
Differential 197

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!1! 😆

IMG_5339.jpeg

Didn’t bet against them, didn’t bet for them. Same as every other team. Gambling is for losers who like throwing what little money they have away
Then why are you challenging everyone to a bet now that the Mudpies seem to be doing well? Hypocrite.

You really take the cake, flogmeister.

Then why are you challenging everyone to a bet

Oh, you mean Bay bets? Thought you meant money

Been doing that since I joined the Bay which included the year Pies finished 17th

Not my fault you pussies are too soft to accept 🤷‍♂️

Maybe you should ask CRAPPY why he’s been on the Bay for 13+ years and never accepted a single bet

Oh wait… he barracks for the same team as you :$

Oh, you mean Bay bets? Thought you meant money

Been doing that since I joined the Bay which included the year Pies finished 17th

Not my fault you pussies are too soft to accept 🤷‍♂️

Maybe you should ask CRAPPY why he’s been on the Bay for 13+ years and never accepted a single bet

Oh wait… he barracks for the same team as you :$
Oh, so that means you took 'Bay bets' against Geelong last year? Your answer is still 'no'? Why am I not surprised? Weak as p*ss, tossa...

Bugs Bunny GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back