BlueMark

Club Legend
Feb 22, 2003
MELB
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
I think that after tonights fade out and the long run of poor results, combined with the axing of other coaches, the focus will now be on Rhode.

Although I believe that he really could not do much given the circumstances the word out of Whitten Oval is that he not be coach next year.

Thoughts?

Originally posted by BlueMark
I think that after tonights fade out and the long run of poor results, combined with the axing of other coaches, the focus will now be on Rhode.

Although I believe that he really could not do much given the circumstances the word out of Whitten Oval is that he not be coach next week.

Thoughts?
I agree.

No doubt the media will do their best to stir the pot, but Smorgan has said he will coach next year and is contracted to do so. Ok contracts don’t mean much, but do the Dogs have the finances to pay Rhodes out and then pay even more for a better coach? I think not, he will coach them next year.

He has to go, but won't until his contract is up IMO. The club won't want to pay out whatever measley sum he is on, they'd prefer to watch as each week the Club walks closer towards oblivion with yet another inept performance.

Sack him and give Libba the gig.

Originally posted by coasting
He has the full backing of the board.

..which really means get out !!!

Originally posted by BlueMark
...the word out of Whitten Oval is that he not be coach next year.

Thoughts?
??? Wrong. the word out of Whitten Oval is that he WILL be coach, next year. Where is your "word" coming from ? The back of your head ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Rhode Survive?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back