Review Will the Real Fremantle Please Stand Up? Freo Belt Melbourne at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

My ****ing God, what a half of football.

F.uck you David King you absolute twat

Complete breakdown to come but my absolute biggests takeaway from this game is that;
  • If a defender playing as a third tall makes that much of a difference, Zurhaar would be massive for us in the off-season
  • Will Brodie's hands are scarcely believable, they are from another dimension
  • Walker is never to be dropped again

WHAT A WIN!

David King can suck a fat one.

Logue was brilliant up forward without kicking a goal. Need to keep trying this.

The only negative is that I seriously considered going across for this game but decided not to because the other games this weekend in Melbourne were shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate using this word, but it was unbelievable and I totally didn't think that we could do it. We now need to back this 22 in as the coaches have done. The coaches need a lot of credit for backing these guys in and coming up with a plan not only to start the game, but also to change it up at half time and come way with the win.

Congrats boys and girls, ****ing amazing second half, should be very proud. Longmuir gave Goody an absolute bath with adjustments at half time. Love where the Dockers are headed.

Thank you Fremantle Football club I would be celebrating tonight
premier league celebration GIF by Tomas Ferraro, Sports Editor

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Will the Real Fremantle Please Stand Up? Freo Belt Melbourne at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Back