Review Will the Real Fremantle Please Stand Up? Freo Belt Melbourne at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

the average brandon walker believer
66f-1.jpg

Pic of the year

+’s
Selection panel - Glad they kept faith in Frederick and didn’t listen to the “where my Sturt” nuffies on this board.
Speed - we have lots and lots of it
Brayshaw, Darcy, Serong, Mundy, Walker, Frederick and Mr James Aish
Coaches - Logue, nice plan
Lobb huge

-‘s
Tabs injury

Don’t care they lost May, our midfield smashed theirs!

Rory Lobb was so good today, are we sure we didn't swap him for someone else before the game?!

I am going to get so drunk now
Already well on the way mate. My only other Freo supporting mate in Brissy is crook with the flu so I have to go nuts for the both of us....my partner is.....slowly.....coming to terms with this reality :D

Logue forward to stop May then gets subbed out...lol

I dont want Logue up forward ever again.
I don’t know what game you were watching but Logue was strong in my view. Didn’t score but straightened us up, applied good pressure and gave them a matchup headache. Logue as a swing man makes a lot of sense given Jlo does not want to move Cox.

I doubt set shot kicking is something he’s spent a great amount of time working on so room to grow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously. Crushing crushing lows but the highs of this season aren't something I've felt since 2012-2013. We're not that same level for sure but the experience is better. Damn I love this club....even if I hate it slightly less than I love it sometimes

Last edited:
I don’t know what game you were watching but Logue was strong in my view. Didn’t score but straightened us up, applied good pressure and gave them a matchup headache. Logue as a swing man makes a lot of sense given Jlo does not want to move Cox.

I doubt set shot kicking is something he’s spent a great amount of time working on so room to grow.
Hes contested marking when he's on the lead rather than intercepting is elite

Well played boys, ran hard and deserved that win
Like and respect the hell out of your fan base. This will be the loss you had to have to bounce back harder for the rest of the year. Other than when you play us I really wish you guys the best this year

Of all the ******* games I had to miss.
Only caught the last qtr in full but if that was as half as good as the 3rd I better get the tissues ready for the replay.

You'd better have a couple of boxes of tissues ready it was that good.

Didn't just win, we smooshed their faces right in it.

Got fortunate with the injuries to Melbourne. Beat them where their injuries weren't though, in the middle.

We only played about one good clearance quarter all year and it was an hour ago

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Will the Real Fremantle Please Stand Up? Freo Belt Melbourne at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Back