Roast Will you boo McPhee in round 2?

Remove this Banner Ad

Whilst I'm not a big booer of any AFL player, especially the champions, I've decided that at any opportunity I'm going to boo and abuse McPhee in round 2, and beyond.

I suppose it depends on how a player leaves a club, and under what circumstances. On this occassion, McPhee qualifies to be booed.

:thumbsu:

Actually, now that I think about it, after saying I don't boo champions, I just remembered that I booed Wangers a couple of times.... But he left for a McDonalds franchise, so under my criteria he qualifies. :D

Kind of depends on how the game is going, and how McPhee is playing. At the moment I would like to think that I wouldn't boo him, due to what he has given to the club during a fairly shit time for Essendon. But on the other hand he left us in bad taste, so yes, I will probably boo him. Especially if it is close, or they are winning.

if he takes a mark i will boo him...

if he drops a mark i will clap him...

like the essendon days.

and when the ball is kicked to him i will still cringe. butter fingers (Y)

if he takes a mark i will boo him...

if he drops a mark i will clap him...

like the essendon days.

and when the ball is kicked to him i will still cringe. butter fingers (Y)

If he takes a mark I'll boo him.
If he drops a mark I'll boo him.
If he kicks a ball I'll boo him.
If he handballs I'll boo him.
If he tackles I'll boo him.
And if I see him at the shops I'll boo him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that Essendon fans booing him will just make him more comfortable about leaving. And I don't want him to feel comfortable about leaving, especially for money (which is all the extra year on the contract guarantees you).

To me, McPhee-post-2009 is just some Fremantle player. Booing on top of that is like slapping a corpse.

How about we leave the lowlife booing of players for no reason whatsoever to those Eagles supporters who have no idea of the game? There's no reason to boo McPhee from our POV. I would be embarrased to call myself a Bombers supporter if that happens, and would like to think that we are above that. How many times do you recall thinking "What the **** are they booing for?" when James had the ball at Subiaco? I was annoyed that Waganeen left, but have never once booed a player from another side for leaving Essendon. Greg Williams, Peter Matera and Phil Reid on the other hand.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Will you boo McPhee in round 2?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back