Will you finally **** off port flogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

At least they're a propper club.
The Crows are nothing other than a commercial entity, invented by Melbourne advertising executive, to fleece the less intelligent amongst South Australians.
The only way they can compete is through relying on the AFL providing them with the Softest draw in the League. The AFL does this to give some of the denser South Australians the impression that their 'club' is competetive so they continue to turn up and be fleeced.
The AFL knows that the attendance numbers of Crows supporters becomes almost non existent when they aren't being conned into believing their side is competitive. This is because Crows supporters are as fickle and disloyal as they are stupid.

Quoted for truth. It's really refreshing.

Quoted for truth. It's really refreshing.
Almost as refreshing as it would be if you admitted that your club was a basket case that relies on handouts and is toxic to corporate support and potential new members. Unfortunately for you, these are the very things that make a modern club viable. 1870 won't do you much good when you can't even get a competitive team on the park and you have an administration that makes James Brayshaw look competent.

Well done last night Poort Flogs. A wins a win.
Didnt watch the game but from all reports it was riveting to watch as 55 inside 50s created a massive 16 shots at goal :D against a team with the biggest injury list.

Are you sure you've got your teams correct?

Didnt watch the game but from all reports it was riveting to watch as 55 inside 50s created a massive 16 shots at goal :D against a team with the biggest injury list.

7000 people there and no bay covers - I was impressed :thumbsu:

You didn't answer the question

Got the teams wrong way round?

Poort Power supporters say Matthew Primrose, now in his second year as coach, should not be in charge next season, according to a recent survey. That’s a bit unfair on Old Mother Primus because it’s hard to make a silk purse out of a sows ear when ther's **** all in the cupboard.
OMH.jpg

But The bay covers are restless, the knives are out and the media are running out of expletives for this sorry excuse for a “team”.
"It is stuck in an ugly U-bend waiting for a flush. Port are a fragile product ".
Michelangelo Rucci
Westhoff "He's lazy, he doesn't put his body on the line and I don't think he's got a great competitive spirit."
Tony Shaw
“It has a below-average playing list and is frustrating fans with its boring, negative, almost unwatchable football.” Josh Francou
Port has a squad that would not draw much interest from the list manager at Gold Coast.
Michelangelo Rucci
“The talent base at Port Adelaide is in the bottom half-dozen of the competition”.
David Parkin

They should be relegated to the SANFL so that real Port Adelaide can live the creed.
When will you finally **** off port flogs?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Excellent post. :thumbsu:

“It has a below-average playing list and is frustrating fans with its boring, negative, almost unwatchable football.” Josh Francou

....will they **** off ?????? Well, they should. They are a disgrace ....but I don't think they will. They really have so low a self esteem that finishing 14th - 15th will be viewed as an achievement coz they will have won more games than last year. So , according to their number one Flog, that makes them " on the rise".

So, no...I fear they will hang around, emanating that distinctive odour ..... that being one of complete failure........
:cool:

Is it true someone said SA football needs 2 Adelaide Crows home finals to be profitable? Seems like Ports pulling SA down

And they reckon Port will make money at Adelaide's Oval..... ppfffttt ...no matter where they play they'll be a drain on the rest of the comp.

Vote them off the island I say....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

......Matty is pleased with "how the boys fought out the second half today ":rolleyes: ......meanwhile in the real world, Ross Lyin is tearing strips off his players for playing the second half at Ports level:D

......Matty is pleased with "how the boys fought out the second half today ":rolleyes: ......meanwhile in the real world, Ross Lyin is tearing strips off his players for playing the second half at Ports level:D

He wasnt too pleased at 1/4 time, his neck looked like Blightys on steroids.
Still, I suppose it was "another honourable loss" eh Poort Poower supporters?
No wonder Fos keeps rolling over in his grave,when first you try stealing his clubs identity and then piss all over his creed.

He wasnt too pleased at 1/4 time, his neck looked like Blightys on steroids.
Still, I suppose it was "another honourable loss" eh Poort Poower supporters?
No wonder Fos keeps rolling over in his grave,when first you try stealing his clubs identity and then piss all over his creed.

What is with this - why is he still there ? Not that I'm complaining - I hope they sign him for another 5 ....but I seriously cannot believe he is getting away with it. Every other coach lives and dies by results, but for some reason Primus is excused from serious criticism.

Disposal Efficiency on the weekend

Port Adelaide: 69.0%
Kamry Krow Korp: 67.1%

Maybe stupid people should try checking the facts before trolling ... then they wouldn't always look stupid.:rolleyes:

Fantastic ...you can rant all September long about your disposal efficiency .....
Care to share Kane and Chappy's "EFFICIENCY"

There s Something very wrong with you

Remove this Banner Ad

Will you finally **** off port flogs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back