winderlich out 4 sure

Remove this Banner Ad

He wont play. Watched him at training and had it confirmed he will be out. Will probably miss Anzac day as well.
Without being privvy to selection i think Johns will be the in.

Sh!t. I just drafted him into my Super Coach team.:mad: What sort of injury does he have?

Edit
oops. just saw there was another thread on it. Its bad luck for him. He was really starting to have an impact. Hope he gets back soon, for both Essendons and my teams sake!

Sh!t. I just drafted him into my Super Coach team.:mad: What sort of injury does he have?

Edit
oops. just saw there was another thread on it. Its bad luck for him. He was really starting to have an impact. Hope he gets back soon, for both Essendons and my teams sake!
hamstring soreness/tightness

hopefully he's back for Anzac Day, would really love to have his quickness in the midfield to exploit the pies ;)

We still have Dyson, Lovett, Davey and Jetta to exploit them. But it will be a huge loss nonetheless since he has been playing really strong footy.

Unfortunately between the four of them they don't get enough time in the midfield.

I don't want to repeat too much of what's already been said on another thread: but surely John's form is better then Bradley's? I've also heard rumours that John's has been drilled in some defensive drills - perhaps to make him more adaptable (the only thing Kepler has on him).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

winderlich out 4 sure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back